Razza

PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

449 posts in this topic

now make a thread on 1000th platinum, you will get 1 or 2 replies at most XD. if you get any at all that is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Wrong thread ;-)

Edited by Cyanpower
Wrong thread ;-)
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cyanpower said:

#110: Tales From The Borderlands (Playstation 4)

 

L1c7a3f.png

 

Completed in 1 month, 1 week, 3 days

 

Platinum rarity: 49.99%

 

Platinum difficulty: 1/10

 

Personal rating: 9/10

 

 

Such an awesome game. I was expecting a great game due to all the praises this game received when released and I was not disappointed.

 

The game is so funny and unique. It's at the same time funny, sad and exciting. It's rare that you see that in a game.

 

One of the best from Telltales :-) Can't wait for season 2!

 

Wrong thread? xD

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

 

Wrong thread? xD

Yep, sorry about that ;-)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#100 :platinum:The Last Of Us

Completed on 5th of May 2017

Completed in 3 years 3 months

 

Nearly a year ago when i was close to 60 Platinum Trophies i decided this'll be my #100... i played no other PS3/PS4/Vita game so many times without thinking about trophies than this one (4 playthroughs) and i did another 4 to achieve all trophies 😁... i'm super happy about it 😀

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1La72a6f.png

40-platinum.png#100 

One More For The Road in Project Cars. 

 

Completed March 16th 2017. 

 

It was a game I really enjoyed. Felt like I wanted to get at least an ultra rare one as my 100th so this one fit the criteria really well. 

 

Also, it was my second rarest plat ever (1.86%) after The Crew (1.34%).😄

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am half way 😂 have exactly 50 atm so theres lotsa time for me, will probably go for final fantasy 35 or god of war 50 or a remaster of something i have 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PLATINUM #100  :platinum:

MAD MAX PS4

Halls of Valhalla 

1Ld10ba1.png 

                                                       

Finally got my 100th platinum after achieving my first plat 1 year and 9 months ago. It was a quick journey to the 100th :platinum: with some stupid easy and some difficult plats along the way. Going to take a slower approach to earning plats as after getting the 100th I'm going to be picky on what i plat. I was not planning on getting MAD MAX platinum as my 100th but as I had nothing to play I pick it up and actually enjoyed it. I think gamers who struggle with the controls and gameplay are the gamers that rushed into the game without really doing side missions and upgrading the vehicle and character to a higher enough level before taking on the harder challenges.

 

That been said I've enjoyed my journey with the fellow gamers on this site with all the boosting sessions and arguments we've had on the forums lol. Also would like to thank  Zach ;) for the Premier Membership giveaway that I won for a year and it's been worth it. Also ee28max  who never forgets to congrat me after each plat:yay:. Thanks bud. Cheers everyone and let me continue my trophy journey but making no plans for #200 (that's what I say now xD). 

x9zachattack5xfffre
x9zachattack5xfor 

Zadchd

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-8 at 2:39 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

#100 :platinum:The Last Of Us

Completed on 5th of May 2017

Completed in 3 years 3 months

 

Nearly a year ago when i was close to 60 Platinum Trophies i decided this'll be my #100... i played no other PS3/PS4/Vita game so many times without thinking about trophies than this one (4 playthroughs) and i did another 4 to achieve all trophies 1f601.png... i'm super happy about it 1f600.png

 

On 2017-5-8 at 2:44 PM, elsnake said:
1Sf68d0e.png

Platinum Trophy #100

SKYRIM  19th Mar 2012

Add to Cabinet  

 

On 2017-5-8 at 2:53 PM, Intresseklubben said:

1La72a6f.png

40-platinum.png#100 

One More For The Road in Project Cars. 

 

Completed March 16th 2017. 

 

It was a game I really enjoyed. Felt like I wanted to get at least an ultra rare one as my 100th so this one fit the criteria really well. 

 

Also, it was my second rarest plat ever (1.86%) after The Crew (1.34%).1f604.png

 

On 2017-5-16 at 7:07 PM, DF007gamer said:

PLATINUM #100  :platinum:

MAD MAX PS4

Halls of Valhalla 

1Ld10ba1.png 

                                                       

Finally got my 100th platinum after achieving my first plat 1 year and 9 months ago. It was a quick journey to the 100th :platinum: with some stupid easy and some difficult plats along the way. Going to take a slower approach to earning plats as after getting the 100th I'm going to be picky on what i plat. I was not planning on getting MAD MAX platinum as my 100th but as I had nothing to play I pick it up and actually enjoyed it. I think gamers who struggle with the controls and gameplay are the gamers that rushed into the game without really doing side missions and upgrading the vehicle and character to a higher enough level before taking on the harder challenges.

 

That been said I've enjoyed my journey with the fellow gamers on this site with all the boosting sessions and arguments we've had on the forums lol. Also would like to thank  Zach ;) for the Premier Membership giveaway that I won for a year and it's been worth it. Also ee28max  who never forgets to congrat me after each plat:yay:. Thanks bud. Cheers everyone and let me continue my trophy journey but making no plans for #200 (that's what I say now xD). 

x9zachattack5xfffre
x9zachattack5xfor 

Zadchd

 

All added :D sorry it took a while to add :) been busy playing LEGO Undercover with my brother this past week :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally joined the 100 club :D 

 

Persona 5 (PS4)

 

1Lf68317.png

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, after 4 weeks (apparently it takes a while for me)... It's finished.
It took longer so that way the Plat would also be the last trophy I needed for 100% (DLC Included)


#100
 1L351129.png

It Can't Be For Nothing

Now, I'm not really sure what i want to do :P

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Time to update, @Razza (not just me but also for above two as well)

 

Platinum #100: Hotline Miami

 

1L6b2769.png

Edited by jaehyun1009
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 100th Platinum was Life is Strange on PS3 (played it on PS4 first)

 

ae02f6738f6a5539949084d1cd87dd63.jpg

 

This game was an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. It showed me everything I never had or will have. There never was nor probably will be a Chloe in my life, someone that special and cool. My school years were boring as well.

Sure, a lot of shit went down in Arcadia Bay, but when one thinks of Life is Strange, the first things that come to mind are the people, the relationship between Chloe and Max, the magical harbor town were all takes place, and being part of it while playing. Not the bad things.

 

So yeah, I picked Life is Strange back then, because this game is dear to my heart and I wanted to have it in my Milestones list. Plus, I liked that the Platinum is called "What If?". A simple question, yet so meaningful.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-5-27 at 6:17 PM, Best girl said:

I finally joined the 100 club :D 

 

Persona 5 (PS4)

 

1Lf68317.png

 

On 2017-5-27 at 10:37 PM, SwampGas said:

Well, after 4 weeks (apparently it takes a while for me)... It's finished.
It took longer so that way the Plat would also be the last trophy I needed for 100% (DLC Included)


#100
 1L351129.png

It Can't Be For Nothing

Now, I'm not really sure what i want to do :P

 

On 2017-6-11 at 10:22 PM, jaehyun1009 said:

Time to update, @Razza (not just me but also for above two as well)

 

Platinum #100: Hotline Miami

 

1L6b2769.png

 

On 2017-6-12 at 0:00 AM, Jesaya815 said:

My 100th Platinum was Life is Strange on PS3 (played it on PS4 first)

 

ae02f6738f6a5539949084d1cd87dd63.jpg

 

This game was an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. It showed me everything I never had or will have. There never was nor probably will be a Chloe in my life, someone that special and cool. My school years were boring as well.

Sure, a lot of shit went down in Arcadia Bay, but when one thinks of Life is Strange, the first things that come to mind are the people, the relationship between Chloe and Max, the magical harbor town were all takes place, and being part of it while playing. Not the bad things.

 

So yeah, I picked Life is Strange back then, because this game is dear to my heart and I wanted to have it in my Milestones list. Plus, I liked that the Platinum is called "What If?". A simple question, yet so meaningful.

 

 

 

Finally found time to update this today :D everyone quoted above is added :) Welcome :platinum: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100th plat

1L7314c8.png

I Will Transcend All

Bleach: Soul Resurreccion.

 

I had decided on this game as plat 100 because of the name around 2 years ago. It's literally just been sitting on a shelf for 2 years taunting me lol.

It's as grindy as you'd expect from a hack n slash. But not nearly as good as most hack n slash games I've played. It has a great opening though. :P 

Only recommended to people who were once big fans of the series. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/05/2017 at 0:50 AM, FeXcEz-_-Sk1lLzz said:

3 years ago now, but add me to the Catherine Crew!

https://psnprofiles.com/FeXcEz-_-Sk1lLzz

 

Man...I'm just wondering if I should keep going for this platinum run. I took a break from it, last year. Getting gold on hard is brutal and they say the other mode is harder.

Edited by Eraezr
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to make my 100th platinum Metal Gear Solid 4 - one of greatest games of all time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#100: Horizon: Zero Dawn

1Lf9f2b0.png

Great game, i can recommend it to everyone

Can be added to the archive

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

100th plat

1L7314c8.png

I Will Transcend All

Bleach: Soul Resurreccion.

 

I had decided on this game as plat 100 because of the name around 2 years ago. It's literally just been sitting on a shelf for 2 years taunting me lol.

It's as grindy as you'd expect from a hack n slash. But not nearly as good as most hack n slash games I've played. It has a great opening though. :P 

Only recommended to people who were once big fans of the series. 

 

21 hours ago, Johnnyhatesrap said:

Decided to make my 100th platinum Metal Gear Solid 4 - one of greatest games of all time.

 

21 hours ago, JNSpradlin said:

100th Platinum - World of Final Fantasy (Few weeks late to posting)
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5451-world-of-final-fantasy/1-true-grymoirian

 

1 hour ago, Lars said:

#100: Horizon: Zero Dawn

1Lf9f2b0.png

Great game, i can recommend it to everyone

Can be added to the archive

And we are all up to date now people :D Congratulations to all of you on some kick ass platinums :D 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally!!!  :platinum:  #100 Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

 

1Lf2ff6c.png

Edited by acedragons
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.