Razza

PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

476 posts in this topic

On 16/08/2017 at 0:29 AM, breakingthegreen said:

I got the plat for Crash 3 a bit ago. I wanted to get Crash 2 as the 100th but I suck at the time trials too much for that.

On 04/09/2017 at 4:53 AM, audiopile said:

Plat #100 (and trophy #6000) for me is The Last of Us. 

Happy to to join the club!

On 04/09/2017 at 5:23 AM, MSIA_pokwee said:

Plat #100 - Black Ops 3 (PS4) 

1Lf7240e.png

On 20/09/2017 at 0:56 PM, DrEvilGuapo said:

What a grind, but finally after over 11 months, I can place this ultra rare platinum in my trophy case and claim it as platinum #100. 

WWE 2K17 (PS4)

1Lebaf0c.png

On 21/09/2017 at 1:29 AM, Spaz said:

I'm over a month late, but got to #100 with Horizon Zero Dawn. I was initially going to make it Bloodborne, but I couldn't wait to play Horizon since a lot of people praised that game. Definitely worth the $50 I spent on it. 

On 21/09/2017 at 9:20 PM, colinmazzini said:

Platinum #100

L4d5ad7.png

On 27/10/2017 at 7:01 PM, Giulian_Steel said:

full-trophy_0.png

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

PLATINUMINARY

Earn all other trophies for Sonic's Collection.

Glad to be here, at last :D
Well, i had several ideas for the mark, some of them was:

Any Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter or Sly Cooper: Absolute favorites in the ps2. Still proved to be much entertaining and i couldn't wait.
Tales of Symphonia: Still a ways to go, probably i couldn't even finish this year. For now the sole candidate for the 150th spot.

Dragon Age Inquisition / Mass Effect: Two cases of trophy glitching, made me feel unsure about the progress so i sadly cast aside. Still on the radar, though.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: The last "sparkle" of idea. The game left a very positive impact on me. But is currently borrowed, so no deal.

So i stop giving too much thought and pay homage to my favourite system, who always helped me in the most rough of times. I made friends for life from the rentals and after-school sessions and got me interested on learning another language. From the many stressful runs to this point, it was nice to relive some joyful memories.

On 07/11/2017 at 7:09 AM, AvengedEvil said:

A few months ago, i got my #100 with Monster Jam Battlegrounds.

1L82eaec.png

So after a long period of absence (Sorry about that :P ) I am back and have updated everyone onto the archive :D