PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Dust: An Elysian Tail

:platinum: Mithrarin :platinum:

Just got my 100th platinum. I didn't have any specific game in mind that I wanted it from, just that it should be a platinum you actually have to earn, I've already got enough easy platinums. The game it turned out to be was Dust: An Elysian Tail. I had recently platinumed Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and I really liked that one and wanted to play another similar game and Dust happened to be on sale for 4,95€ so I picked it up. There were a few trophies that worried me, like finishing the game on Tough difficulty and getting a four-star rating in all the challenges, but those were really not that difficult in the end. I think this was also the first game that I platinumed faster than what was the estimated time to plat in the trophy guide (20h), I finished it in just under 19h.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1S3fe5b4.png

Uncharted 4 for me ! and it's my 8000th trophy too ?

I hesitated between this and a MGS game, Snake Eater or The Phantom Pain.

My first Platinum was Uncharted 2, the second one was Uncharted (yeah I finnished it once before they add trophies on this one)

A good way to finnish a really good saga who saw me growing ?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Beam me up Scotty; I finally made it!

1L1d1975.png

You're Breathtaking!

The Lost Ember

The journey to this milestone has been long and winding with many ups and downs. With what I feel was a decent balance of games I enjoyed working towards the platinum and 100% as much as I can with a few pesky games or trophies that may have pushed me to my limits due to challenges/massive grinds but I pushed through. 

I now look forward to trying to clean up my current backlog whilst working towards my 200th Platinum milestone! 

Edited by Duffcar
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

1Lfb03a0.png

Sparkling

Unravel Two

1.69% rarity

This is probably a strange game for most to have as a 100th platinum - but the Unravel series is especially fond for me due to the fact it started my love of trophy hunting. The original Unravel was my 1ST PLATINUM trophy I ever earned back in April 2016. The sequel to that game hadn't even been announced when I earned it. Now, 4 years later, the sequel is my 100th - and despite the fact it's a ridiculously difficult game and trophy to earn it's mine for such a special anniversary in 2020. Super chuffed I was able to grind away at it and make this milestone memorable. It is also my rarest non-sports platinum I've ever earned to this date!

Edited by realm722
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

:platinum: #100 Yakuza 0 - Where It All Began :platinum:

Lf6df71.png

1L865212.png

I very deliberately picked this as my 100th Platinum, since it's a game that holds a very special significance for me, and one that I credit with reinvigorating my passion for the hobby as a whole. One of the best games I've ever played, and for me, it kickstarted a journey through the rest of the (fantastic) Yakuza series. "Where It All Began" indeed.

50348598642_08f062c2da_o.png

Edited by Aurc
Fixed formatting.
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Did not realise this thread existed.

Well for me, a few years ago now. But my platinum was on a game very special to me

L4c1026.png

A few other bits of info, not only was it my 100th platinum but it was also my 7777th trophy and almost by a fluke (I waited a few days) it was my first and second trophy of 2017 on New Years Day.

Unrelated info, but my 10000th trophy was completing Streets Of Rage 3. I cracked open a celebratory beer on both these occasions, both while watching the ending sequence of each game.

PS I l have loved reading everyone's stories about their 100th, some cool memories for all of us. I'm only 20 away from my 200th...

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

You can argue whether Transformers: Devastation is a Great game, but I will assert that it is undeniably a Quality game.  

Attractive, saturated, cel-shaded graphics running at 60 fps (PS4), smooth camera and controls, deep and satisfying combo fighting system, great soundtrack, decent Generation 1 Transformers story with the original voice actors of Optimus Prime and Megatron. It is a Platinum Games/Activision release and unfortunately only available on disc now.

L27ccab.png

1Lc720ae.png

Platinum #100 - All Trophies

You haven't truly lived until you've played as Grimlock and executed a suplex move on Megatron. 

Plus, dialog like this that takes me back 35 years and watching the cartoons after school:

Megatron: We should have been allies, Optimus.  But you ... never had the manifolds to do what needed to be done!

Optimus:  I ... have the manifolds to stand up for those who cannot stand up for themselves.

[Yeah yeah, Prime.  Great comeback.  Always the Boy Scout.]

Remarkable point: I checked the version on the installed game.  1.00.  The first release has never seen an update and I couldn't find a bug.  In this age of delayed, buggy releases, patches, etc. this game really stands out.

• Like 1