PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

it would be better if the names in the list were in alphabetical order ;)

I was thinking that as well, but was almost thinking it would be better if the games were listed in alpha order so we can see which games are getting platted the most. Maybe set it up like this

1Lc074a5.png

Payday: The Heist

Conmann88

On top of this, I think it would look better if they were posted in a grid, where the first 3 were side by side or something to that effect, as opposed to a single line straight down the page. Coming together nicely.

On a sidenote, I should be hitting 200 sometime soon, so I'm all for another group of "elitists" ;)

ALl of you Canadian elitists leaving me behind :(

On top of this, I think it would look better if they were posted in a grid, where the first 3 were side by side or something to that effect, as opposed to a single line straight down the page. Coming together nicely.

On a sidenote, I should be hitting 200 sometime soon, so I'm all for another group of "elitists" ;)

I was thinking that as well, but was almost thinking it would be better if the games were listed in alpha order so we can see which games are getting platted the most. Maybe set it up like this

1Lc074a5.png

Payday: The Heist

Conmann88

ALl of you Canadian elitists leaving me behind :(

How about a list in alphabetical order where every 100th plat is listed under the username?

For example:

Username

1Lf675b9.png  1L30671b.png1L6fea5d.png

Plat #100                                               Plat #200                                              Plat #300

There could also be some statistics at the end of the first post to keep track which games have been listed how many times.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

How about a list in alphabetical order where every 100th plat is listed under the username?

For example:

Username

1Lf675b9.png  1L30671b.png1L6fea5d.png

Plat #100                                               Plat #200                                              Plat #300

There could also be some statistics at the end of the first post to keep track which games have been listed how many times.

But what about the super elitists club for elite members :(

Condemned09                                                                        x9zachattack5x                                                               Goekie

1L9e41ed.png                                    1L7fe90f.png                              1Lc4dcd7.png

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS4)                                     Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3)                               Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Viscera1900                                                                            Dragon-Archon                                                               A-Brawl3r

1L03861e.png                                     1L302bb8.png                             1Lc117e0.png

Persona 4 Golden (NA)                                                            Persona 4 Golden (EU)                                                    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

Dr_Mayus                                                                                shawnbenham

1Lb94bd7.png                                      1L4b3cdd.png

Hannah Montana: The Movie                                                   KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX

ToxiKirby                                                                                 zajac9999

1L1da614.png                                     1Labb8b4.png

The Evil Within                                                                         ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 2

Aexus                                                                                      Bullstomp

1Ld82352.png                                     1Ld82352.png

DARK SOULS II                                                                       DARK SOULS II

man_with_wdjat                                                                     Floriiss

1L387154.png                                    1L410b79.png

Disgaea 4                                                                                STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN

monkeydluffy512                                                                  zadorvp                                                                            Tail Red 

1L5afca3.png                                   1L47ee8e.png                              1L3abb56.png

Final Fantasy XIII                                                                    Uncharted: Golden Abyss                                                   Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 

BeautifulTorment                                                                  Half-H3ro

1L3532db.png                                   1L7333d4.png

Dead Space 2                                                                        Rocksmith 2014

dakk55                                                                                   Boooda56

1Lc51a1d.png                                   1L8ff6a5.png

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault                                     Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3)

TheYuriG                                                                               Senor_T_Dub 

1Lf0bfff.png                                    1Lf675b9.png

Grand Theft Auto IV                                                                Mass Effect

connman88                                                                            Tankor_smash

1Lc074a5.png                                    1Lb8d65b.png

PAYDAY: The Heist                                                                 Spider-Man: Edge of Time

LovesAnInjection                                                                  Madbuk

1L5a578e.png                                    1L2a7804.png

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut                                  Killzone: Mercenary

griff2803                                                                                hobbit_010           

1Lfe28f2.png                                   1Lea276f.png             

Spec Ops: The Line                                                               Tekken 6          

Edited by TheYuriG

Condemned09                                                                            x9zachattack5x

1L9e41ed.png                                        1L7fe90f.png

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS4)                                         Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3)

x9zachattack5x

1L7fe90f.png

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3)

Impressive :o. zachattack must be the best gamer in this thread to plat AC4 twice as plat #100 :ninja:.

I finished it now though. I don't like how there are a couple 3-row and others not, but hey, I'm too lazy to fix it again.

TheYuriG, you my friend are a lifesaver :D you have saved me so much time :D I have taken you post and just fixed it as a couple of peoples platinums ended up disappearing :D

Edited by razza123-

TheYuriG, you my friend are a lifesaver :D you have saved me so much time :D I have taken you post and just fixed it as a couple of peoples platinums ended up disappearing :D

Maybe you picked it before I finished editing, no? Because I was editing some to be close to others, so you might have seen that and asked yourself where some of those were, no? Mind taking another look and seeing if they are there now?

I finished it now though. I don't like how there are a couple 3-row and others not, but hey, I'm too lazy to fix it again.

Sorted them all on the games in alphabetical order which took way too long.

Condemned09                                         x9zachattack5x                                     Goekie                                                      Aexus              

1L9e41ed.png     1L9e41ed.png     1Lc4dcd7.png     1Ld82352.png  

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag                Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag                Battlefield 4                                              Dark Souls II

Bullstomp                                               BeautifulTorment                                    LovesAnInjection                                  man_with_wdjat

1Ld82352.png     1L3532db.png     1L5a578e.png     1L387154.png

Dark Souls II                                             Dead Space 2                                          Deadly Premonition The Director's Cut    Disgaea 4

Monkeydluffy512                                    TheYuriG                                                 Dr_Mayus                                                Madbuk

1L5afca3.png     1Lf0bfff.png     1Lb94bd7.png     1L2a7804.png

Final Fantasy XIII                                      Grand Theft Auto IV                                 Hannah Montana                                     Killzone Mercenary

Shawnbenham                                       Senor_T_Dub                                          Boooda56                                                zajac9999

1L4b3cdd.png     1Lf675b9.png     1L8ff6a5.png     1Labb8b4.png

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix                        Mass Effect                                               Need for Speed Most Wanted                  One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

Conman88                                               A-Brawl3r                                                Dragon-Archon                                       Viscera1900

1Lc074a5.png     1Lc117e0.png     1L302bb8.png     1L302bb8.png

Payday The Heist                                     Persona 4 Arena Ultimax                         Persona 4 Golden                                     Persona 4 Golden

dakk55                                                     Half-H3ro                                                 griff2803                                                  Tankor_smash

1Lc51a1d.png     1L7333d4.png     1Lfe28f2.png     1Lb8d65b.png

Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault        Rocksmith 2014                                       Spec Ops The Line                                    Spiderman Edge of Time

Floriiss                                                     hobbit_010                                             ToxiKirby                                                Tail Red

1L410b79.png     1Lea276f.png     1L1da614.png     1L3abb56.png

Street Fighter x Tekken                            Tekken 6                                                  The Evil Within                                          Uncharted Drake's Fortune

zadorvp

1L47ee8e.png

Uncharted Golden Abyss

• Like 2

Sorted them all on the games in alphabetical order which took way too long.

Condemned09                                         x9zachattack5x                                     Goekie                                                      Aexus              

1L9e41ed.png     1L9e41ed.png     1Lc4dcd7.png     1Ld82352.png  

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag                Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag                Battlefield 4                                              Dark Souls II

Bullstomp                                               BeautifulTorment                                    LovesAnInjection                                  man_with_wdjat

1Ld82352.png     1L3532db.png     1L5a578e.png     1L387154.png

Dark Souls II                                             Dead Space 2                                          Deadly Premonition The Director's Cut    Disgaea 4

Monkeydluffy512                                    TheYuriG                                                 Dr_Mayus                                                Madbuk

1L5afca3.png     1Lf0bfff.png     1Lb94bd7.png     1L2a7804.png

Final Fantasy XIII                                      Grand Theft Auto IV                                 Hannah Montana                                     Killzone Mercenary

Shawnbenham                                       Senor_T_Dub                                          Boooda56                                                zajac9999

1L4b3cdd.png     1Lf675b9.png     1L8ff6a5.png     1Labb8b4.png

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix                        Mass Effect                                               Need for Speed Most Wanted                  One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

Conman88                                               A-Brawl3r                                                Dragon-Archon                                       Viscera1900

1Lc074a5.png     1Lc117e0.png     1L302bb8.png     1L302bb8.png

Payday The Heist                                     Persona 4 Arena Ultimax                         Persona 4 Golden                                     Persona 4 Golden

dakk55                                                     Half-H3ro                                                 griff2803                                                  Tankor_smash

1Lc51a1d.png     1L7333d4.png     1Lfe28f2.png     1Lb8d65b.png

Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault        Rocksmith 2014                                       Spec Ops The Line                                    Spiderman Edge of Time

Floriiss                                                     hobbit_010                                             ToxiKirby                                                Tail Red

1L410b79.png     1Lea276f.png     1L1da614.png     1L3abb56.png

Street Fighter x Tekken                            Tekken 6                                                  The Evil Within                                          Uncharted Drake's Fortune

zadorvp

1L47ee8e.png

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Dragon ......... I LOVE YOU MAN :D  :wub:  this is perfect thank you for the major help with this :D 

• Like 1

[sNIP]

This is so beautiful... I think it turned me on.

Razza, you should take my name off the OP and put Archon's. His work has been far more detailed than mine.

2 things though, the last line of names isn't under the images and on the hannah montana line of images, there is an space like this

between the images and the names (unless I'm seeing things). Still though, this is very beautiful.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

This is so beautiful... I think it turned me on.

Razza, you should take my name off the OP and put Archon's. His work has been far more detailed than mine.

No way man your name is staying as well as you have both helped to make this thread be as successful as it has so far :D you are staying :P