PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Dragon ......... I LOVE YOU MAN :D  :wub:  this is perfect thank you for the major help with this :D

You're welcome buddy :highfive:.

This is so beautiful... I think it turned me on.

Razza, you should take my name off the OP and put Archon's. His work has been far more detailed than mine.

2 things though, the last line of names isn't under the images and on the hannah montana line of images, there is an space like this

between the images and the names (unless I'm seeing things). Still though, this is very beautiful.

Lol. 

Everything seems to be fine in my post, but I'm seeing some weird anomalies in Razza's quote :huh:.

Everything seems to be fine in my post, but I'm seeing some weird anomalies in Razza's quote :huh:.

It was his OP that needed some editing, but it is done now, you can check it's 100% beautiful now. Now if you excuse me, this was just too much plot to me...  :shakefist:

Well I think everything is all fixed now and looking beautiful :D I tried to just copy and paste dragons post but it misaligned it so had to do some shuffling on it :D

There's only one fix I'm looking forward... the last letter of my ID :in the OP :P                           

Edited by Aexuz

I have some good news and some bad news ....

Good news is that I have finally got around to updating the list :D 

Bad news is that due to the layout both me and dragon-archon had struggled to find a way to easily add new entries to the archive without having to constantly be re writing parts of the list to keep it looking presentable so we have come up with an alternative layout that will make it alot easier to add new entries and keep things up to date :) I hope everyone can understand that we did try to use the old layout but just wasn't usable for a list that will constantly be having new stuff added to it :)  

• Like 2

Mine was Hannah Montana and as for writing about it you can check out the original thread :)https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7263-dr-mayus-mysterious-100th-platinum/?hl=+mysterious%20+100th%20+platinum

:platinum:#100

Hannah Montana The Movie

It's the only trophy I've ever planned, or ever will plan. B)

You two are my heroes, getting HM as plat #100 is something I could never do. I salute you.

ePDRmLN.jpg

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Mine was for Remember Me.

A reasonable game, but i must admit, i seem to be in the minority here that has never considered changing what i play to try and fix the results - to me the stats and the milestones are driven by the gaming - not the other way around.

1Lb6376a.png

I chose Far Cry 3 for my 100th for a couple reasons. One I had heard nothing but good things about it. 2. I really wanted to play it. 3. I didn't want some extremely difficult game that would of had me stuck for a long time.

So I was able to kick back and enjoy the game.

• Like 4

Just got mine a few hours ago- Call of Duty: World at War  :D

1L085582.png

It was one of my first PS3 games and I have trophies earned on this dating back to January of 2009. I got all the trophies of the main game minus the ones for completing the missions on Veteran. I managed to get to the 7th mission before just deciding to call it quits, as I was having trouble on a certain level and felt it was only going to get more difficult from there on out. A long, long time later seeing one of my favorite and earliest PS3 games left unfinished like this bothered me a bit. So I ultimately decided I owed it to myself to finish up those son-of-a-bitch Veteran levels. On top of that, I made it my goal to make this my 100th Platinum as that's a very big milestone as a trophy hunter- one of which I never thought I'd reach when I first started collecting trophies.

Returning to this game so many years later, the missions on Veteran were as brutal as I remember. But as long as you push forward cover-to-cover, your teammates will be there right next to you. To my relief, I was able to beat the mission I abandoned so long ago. And that's when I knew I'd be able to beat this sucker once and for all on Veteran. From there on out, it actually wasn't too awful aside from the raining of grenades. The challenge of it was actually pretty fun, considering I only tackled one or 2 missions each day between playing other games. The true test of my patience came when I got to The Heart of the Reich. If you've played this game on Veteran, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. The grenade spam made all previous grenade spam look like child's play. The last few checkpoints of this missions were an absolute nightmare. But thankfully I finally found a decent enough method to get through it, and so I did after spending almost 3 hours alone on this damn mission.

I stopped at the very last checkpoint on Downfall and stopped just so I could make this my 100th Platinum (And 6000th trophy too, by the way  B) ) So anyway, in the end I conquered what I never thought I'd be able to do. This may not be the rarest platinum out there and maybe even that difficult of a game to some people, but by god does this one mean a lot to me and I'm sure as hell proud of it anyway.

Count your self lucky you beat Heart of the Reich in 3 hours. Took me a whole day of playing with the usual breaks thrown in. Good job on #100.

• Like 1

Everything is now up to date, sorry it took a little longer than it should have just I have been away from the laptop for most of the day :D 

There really are some outstanding platinums coming through at the moment :) shocked to see the amount of love Hannah Montana is receiving :P

1L920a0a.png

Sweet Dreams!

Rayman Origins

I didn't even realize I was at number 100 until I was about halfway through the game. I figured I may as well get as 100 since it's both a great game and has some pretty challenging stuff in it. My only regret is that I never played Legends. :(

I planned my milestone platinums from an early stage: Kingdom Hearts as #50, Lightning Returns as #75 and Kingdom Hearts 2 as #100. The plan was for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be #150. But with the current planned release date somewhere in 2016, I guess I have to let go of that wish and move it up to #200 or maybe even #250.

• Like 1