2f0.gif

solid-snake-saluting-in-metal-gear-solid

Metal-Gear-Solid-3-02.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_m9sy22FcEe1rdtgmao3_1280.png

metal-gear-solid-4-03-20-15-1.png

colonel-roy-campell-saluting.jpg

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen :P 

It still brings a tear to my eye to see Big Boss Saluting :)

ANDDD we are all up to date with the new entries now :D Archive is really looking incredible with a lot of variety in different games :D 

• 3 weeks later...

For mine I chose Shadow of the Colossus. Luckily no one else has chosen it for the archive yet.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The Lord of Xillia

1L3749c2.png

Both have now been added :D 

Now up to an astonishing 42 platinums now in the archive :) Well done to everybody, and keep those platinums coming people :D 

• 2 weeks later...

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (PSV)

1Lcfd7fc.png

Un...believable

Well got my #100 platinum today made sure it was from a favourite series and I was challenged to earn this version in particular by a friend so I took that challenge and besides the luck required for a certain trophy which proved my luck is horrible I found this game really easy personally. 

• Like 2

Murdered: Soul Suspect

1L2965d1.png

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (PSV)

1Lcfd7fc.png

Un...believable

Well got my #100 platinum today made sure it was from a favourite series and I was challenged to earn this version in particular by a friend so I took that challenge and besides the luck required for a certain trophy which proved my luck is horrible I found this game really easy personally. 

The Witcher 3 is plat 100 for me.

Sorry for the delay but have been busy lately and hadn't had time to update this :( (yes, I know I suck :P ) all up to date now :) 

Platinum Trophy

1L4c543f.png

Collect all other Battlefield™ Hardline Trophies

My #100 plat was battlefield hardline and i think the image is epic and game should be really fun to go for a platinum! :)

Edited by zafira1290

Platinum Trophy

1L4c543f.png

Collect all other Battlefield™ Hardline Trophies

My #100 plat was battlefield hardline and i think the image is epic and game should be really fun to go for a platinum! :)

according to both your trophy card and your profile your 100th platinum was Transistor? 

according to both your trophy card and your profile your 100th platinum was Transistor? 

I know and it's because i had to hide my lbp 2 plat because it's hacked for stupid reason which is that i joined random lobby about 2 years ago and trophies just fricken started to pop and he was the hacker who did this not me. :( Still i'm at the cheaters list even though i have told the host of this website (sly) that it wasn't me. 

I know and it's because i had to hide my lbp 2 plat because it's hacked for stupid reason which is that i joined random lobby about 2 years ago and trophies just fricken started to pop and he was the hacker who did this not me. :( Still i'm at the cheaters list even though i have told the host of this website (sly) that it wasn't me.

That's kinda harsh as this could have happened to anyone : (

That's kinda harsh as this could have happened to anyone : (

Lmao

It's not even possible. It's not CoD, you don't just join a "lobby" and get the trophies unlocked by a hacker

LittleBigPlanet 2 uses a pin system for its trophies, and only you can control these pins and meet the requirements to unlock the trophies. The pins are stored on a "0" file which is present in the save, this file is only modified by its user, no one else. Why even lie?

All you did was search online for a platinum save, and swapped the 0 file with your own (this 0 file having the pins meeting the trophy requirements), and then watched as the trophies auto-popped in front of your face

Shame on you. You deserve to be on the cheaters list

Apologies for being off-topic, I just had to point this cheater out

Edited by Aela
  • Like 4

Lmao

It's not even possible. It's not CoD, you don't just join a "lobby" and get the trophies unlocked by a hacker

LittleBigPlanet 2 uses a pin system for its trophies, and only you can control these pins and meet the requirements to unlock the trophies. The pins are stored on a "0" file which is present in the save, this file is only modified by its user, no one else. Why even lie?

All you did was search online for a platinum save, and swapped the 0 file with your own (this 0 file having the pins meeting the trophy requirements), and then watched as the trophies auto-popped in front of your face

Shame on you. You deserve to be on the cheaters list

Apologies for being off-topic, I just had to point this cheater out

Whether he's a cheater is none of my concerns.

People have joined random lobbies on gta4 and it unlocked mp trophies. Just saying it'd be unfortunate to get flagged if it's out of your hands

Whether he's a cheater is none of my concerns.

People have joined random lobbies on gta4 and it unlocked mp trophies. Just saying it'd be unfortunate to get flagged if it's out of your hands

Yeah, I totally agree

But if someone actually cares about the hacked trophies, all they do is make sure they don't sync their trophies, back up their saves etc, and then delete their user off the PS3 system. They then simply re-create it

Having another user on the PS3 prior to deleting the one with the hacked trophies means they won't have to download all their games etc again, either

Edited by Aela

Mine was MxGp, i was planning on it being Star Ocean 4 but i needed to clear up one of my ps3's so i can get rid of it as it wasn't in use, Star Ocean 4 will be #150 though for anyone interested :D

1La51132.png

Added to the archive :D 

I'm 10 platinums away from 50(almost platted p4 golden). I made my Milestone for my 50th platinum Nier:  1L866296.png

I'm conflicted now, because of this topic. I wanna save Nier for my 100th but i wanna play it sooo bad. I hardly can wait to get to 49 so i can start it.

I'm 10 platinums away from 50(almost platted p4 golden). I made my Milestone for my 50th platinum Nier:  1L866296.png

I'm conflicted now, because of this topic. I wanna save Nier for my 100th but i wanna play it sooo bad. I hardly can wait to get to 49 so i can start it.

Hmm, make Nier #50, and save the sequel Platinum Games is making for #100 :)?

• Like 1