PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Lmao

It's not even possible. It's not CoD, you don't just join a "lobby" and get the trophies unlocked by a hacker

LittleBigPlanet 2 uses a pin system for its trophies, and only you can control these pins and meet the requirements to unlock the trophies. The pins are stored on a "0" file which is present in the save, this file is only modified by its user, no one else. Why even lie?

All you did was search online for a platinum save, and swapped the 0 file with your own (this 0 file having the pins meeting the trophy requirements), and then watched as the trophies auto-popped in front of your face

Shame on you. You deserve to be on the cheaters list

Apologies for being off-topic, I just had to point this cheater out

Wow, how you know about some kind "0" save file and shit. Seems like that you do hacking and this kind of things. I haven't even heard of this kind of auto pop thing. It have never come up to my mind to hack any games except on pc when i was kid, but i didn't even back then couldn't do any kind of hacking. Way too complicated and i'm not interested at all to do that shit. You just can't believe what i said and not many in this site can. Unbeliavable...

My 100th platinum was The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

1L386a7e.png

Back then it was the game I have played the longest, about 150 hours to get the platinum, and enjoyed every second of it. I thought Skyrim was a worthy platinum for #100. It took me another 150 to repeat that feeling somehow with Killzone 2 being my #250.

Wow, how you know about some kind "0" save file and shit. Seems like that you do hacking and this kind of things. I haven't even heard of this kind of auto pop thing. It have never come up to my mind to hack any games except on pc when i was kid, but i didn't even back then couldn't do any kind of hacking. Way too complicated and i'm not interested at all to do that shit. You just can't believe what i said and not many in this site can. Unbeliavable...

Yeah, I've hacked everything. All my trophies are illegitimate, kappa. Even my PS4 and Vita ones (go check my timestamps if you wish)

I've spent hundreds of hours on the game on my old account, the swapping of the 0 file is know by many 

What you described, isn't a thing. Joining a pod and then having all the trophies auto-pop on you is absolute bullshit. You're lying out your ass and still are. But whatever, go have fun with your illegitimate trophies, whilst I go have fun with my legitimate ones

Unbelievable...

Whether he's a cheater is none of my concerns.

People have joined random lobbies on gta4 and it unlocked mp trophies. Just saying it'd be unfortunate to get flagged if it's out of your hands

That is exactly what i mean here but this aela won't simply believe. I just want to get to clean leaderboards so i can show my all 47 hidden trophies including platinum. :(

Yeah, I've hacked everything. All my trophies are illegitimate, kappa. Even my PS4 and Vita ones (go check my timestamps if you wish)

I've spent hundreds of hours on the game on my old account, the swapping of the 0 file is know by many 

What you described, isn't a thing. Joining a pod and then having all the trophies auto-pop on you is absolute bullshit. You're lying out your ass and still are. But whatever, go have fun with your illegitimate trophies, whilst I go have fun with my legitimate ones

Unbelievable...

I just don't get that how it's impossible getting auto pop trophies by joining someones lobby. I got same time all the fricken stickers and costumes and what i can remember of. Host of the session started doing all kinds of shit like my character in game started glowing and there started text coming to my screen saying all kinds of things that i have unlocked certain things,trophies, stickers, all possible stuff. That's when trophies started unlocking while same time stickers and shit. I just stayed at hes/her pod until he stopped doing those things and i think i had everything unlocked. I went too see on my own pod when i left and there was many things unlocked there. I thanked him after i saw that i had platinum and all stuff if i remember correctly. I deleted my save file on lbp2 after those things and haven't played the game after that.

Unbelievable...

Lies

You's a mad hacker bruh

• Like 1

Unbelievable...

Lambda, not Kappa

My 100th platinum was The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

1L386a7e.png

Back then it was the game I have played the longest, about 150 hours to get the platinum, and enjoyed every second of it. I thought Skyrim was a worthy platinum for #100. It took me another 150 to repeat that feeling somehow with Killzone 2 being my #250.

Shadow of Mordor for me.

Everyone who is quoted is now added :D awesome work guys, It seems like the letter 'S' Is quite a popular game choice :)

1Laf541e.png

Dragon redirected me here :D And my 100th platinum is from STAR OCEAN THE LAST HOPE -INTERNATIONAL-

That damn Dragon .... Always trying to keep me busy :P  :shakefist:

• Like 1

Unbelievable...

Quick FYI: While editing the hex save file in a game like LBP can get all trophies to pop, if someone has access to the debug menu in the game they can instantly unlock everything including stuff for those that join them. 

You can actually see some sample pics here: http://play-the-games.com/?p=1646

This individual described all the kinds of things you could expect in near perfect fashion as well (albeit a less technical manner).

Overall, don't be so accusatory... it's bad for your complexion.

You're welcome :P.

I might send a couple more people over from this thread ;)

you keep finding and sending people and I will add them to the archive :P also is that a little plug I notice for a certain thread that is extremely popular on this site :P

Damn, why haven't I seen this thread before? I really, really should get back spending more time here, doods  :lol:

Anyway, I'd like to add my humble #100 to this list of awesomeness as well:

:platinum: #100

The Saboteur

1L4a2b5e.png

I still think it's one of the greatest experiences I've had with PS3, and that trophy image...gorgeous.  :wub:

Nice going on that platinum buddy :) I have been wanting to start playing that game for a little while so this might be the motivation I need to play it after hearing how highly you rank it :D

My 100th platinum was Beyond: Two Souls in honor of my favorite podcast, Podcast Beyond! :)

Added with a wicked platinum :) good work dude :) 

Actually the game begins with an "M." :)

oppps :P I done goofed up :P fixed it now :D 

• Like 1

No takebacks, there are about 25 more people that could make SO4 plat #100 :P.

Bring em on :P if they are crazy enough to try and get the platinum then I will put them in the archive :P and maybe an asylum afterwards :P 

The dream would be to be on this list of having 100 plats. But will the site still be up in 10 years I wonder? xD

No rush :) I'm sure I will still be on the archive updating this for years to come :P 

• Like 1

The dream would be to be on this list of having 100 plats. But will the site still be up in 10 years I wonder? xD

You can do it, one day you can post your 100th plat here :).

Bring em on :P if they are crazy enough to try and get the platinum then I will put them in the archive :Pand maybe an asylum afterwards :P

LMAO, yes that's most likely going to happen.

• Like 1

You can do it, one day you can post your 100th plat here :).

LMAO, yes that's most likely going to happen.

Its fine I know the perfect person who can fix up all those insane fools :P .................

batman%20the%20joker%20arkham%20asylum%2

• Like 1

I thought AF left the site :P

The last I heard was that evil mastermind known as dragon-archon has kidnapped him and is forcing him to play 'ride to hell retribution' on a loop ..... no wonder dragon wants to send all his victims to an asylum :P