PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joined the Forums a couple days ago and just got my 100th platinum an hour ago ^_^ Been working on the grinding for months, and I'm so glad to finally be done with it xD
Was worth it in the end, and the genuine games I did get to play with randoms were really fun. I wish it were more lively, but I'm more surprised at how the servers are still online O_o. It's an 8 year old game, and they're still supporting the servers. That's pretty awesome :D

1L1fc29a.png

:platinum: #100: Warhawk Supreme Achievement

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1

Joined the Forums a couple days ago and just got my 100th platinum an hour ago ^_^ Been working on the grinding for months, and I'm so glad to finally be done with it xD

1L1fc29a.png

:platinum: #100: Warhawk Supreme Achievement

First of all... Welcome to Psnprofiles :D I hope you enjoy your time using this incredible site :) Also damnnnn that is one incredible platinum to have as number 100, this might be the rarest one we have got on the archive so far :D

1L5670e9.png

Twisted Metal

1L503712.png

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Wahooo our first Resident Evil game on the archive :D don't forget to post your number 200 platinum Here so that Boooda can add it to the archive he has started as well :D

You better still be running this Raz when I (eventually) get up to #100, Im using it to motivate myself even further :D

I'm glad to hear I am able to help to motivate you to reach a platinum goal. And of course I am still running this I am just waiting for some more people to post there 100th plat. *hint hint everybody* ;)

• Like 1

100th Platinum: Final Fantasy XIII

200th Platinum: GTAV

Added and I shall also pass on your 200th platinum to Boooda so he can add it to his archive

1L9829fa.png

# 100 --Transistor 

Already up to 110 by now ^^

Going to the 200 milestone

Nice work dude, hope you enjoy the journey to platinum number 200 :D

1L3cbecd.png

Plat #100

2014 Fifa World Cup Brazil

I tried to make Batman Arkham City my 100th plat but i got bored with all the challenges and Riddler trophies.

So i decided to make this my 100th as it was second choice and i knew it would be a very rare one to have.

Sweet dude this is our first numbered platinum in the archive :) nice and rare as well :)

• Like 1

Added a couple of new 100th platinums to the archive that I found over on Boooda's thread... and now it seems that Hannah Montana is the most popular platinum to have as number 100 :o

Edited by Razza

:platinum: 100

F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin

1L41dc16.png

Master Blaster

Huge grind and pain in the ass, will surely not attempt something like this again

took me months of walking back and forward between capture points for 4-8 hours a day just to reach the highest rank 

Edited by maliksen
  • Like 2

:platinum: 100

F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin

1L41dc16.png

Master Blaster

Huge grind and pain in the ass, will surely not attempt something like this again

took me months of walking back and forward between capture points for 4-8 hours a day just to reach the highest rank 

added to the archive dude, Seems that F is becoming a popular letter to go for :P 

Nice going buddy :) I have always wanted to play DMC but I never got round to it so far :P

You should give them a try especially the HD collection and DMC4 SE.

I know how it is to not get around to play some games since my backlog is rather huge. Got like some games that i bought like 1 year ago but never got around to play them yet.

• Like 1