PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Mine was Perfectionist from Tearaway. Just loved the title. Am I the only one who Vita"ed" his 100? :D

1qsjrq.png

Nope, my Prinny was on vita too, dood :lol:

1L2d127f.png

Still surprised that Hanna Montana is the most popular 100th plat.. at the time tough it was either SO4 or P4G..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

Mine was Perfectionist from Tearaway. Just loved the title. Am I the only one who Vita"ed" his 100? :D

1qsjrq.png

I just earned my 100th platinum

Platinum Trophy (Mortal Kombat Vita)

1Lbf9996.png

Rarity: 0.43%

241st earner.

Sorry for the delay I have been away for the weekend and have only just got home now :D all updated :P 

agreed, i liked it more than the base game actually. second-son was a big disappointment to me considering how good the first 2 games were

Really? :o Personally I loved both games on PS4 :D but then again I haven't played an InFamous game that I haven't enjoyed so far :D

I never planned it but now that I look at the 100th title... It is a nice one :D I really loved the game so I am glad this one is the 100 milestone. It could have been Hannah Montana which I have platted a day earlier as number 99 :DD So... close one here haha

100th:

Enlightenment (from Asura's Wrath)

1Le1ffaa.png

Next milestone... 200... which should be reached some time next year if nothing happens to me :D

• Like 2

Steins;Gate was my 100th platinum trophy. I did not plan for it to be at first and was unsure what game I wanted it to be. That changed when I started playing it. Never played a graphic novel before but this game blew my mind. I absolutely loved the game, story, and characters. Cannot get enough of it, as I now am watching the anime of it and cannot wait until the next game to come to North America when and if one ever does. One of the best stories I've ever seen personally. I loved all the characters with my favorite being Kurisu Makise! I think I'll leave it at that before I keep on talking why I love the game's story and all the characters. Lol Wouldn't have wanted any other games as number 100.

Edited by Shinra_Soldier7
  • Like 1

I never planned it but now that I look at the 100th title... It is a nice one :D I really loved the game so I am glad this one is the 100 milestone. It could have been Hannah Montana which I have platted a day earlier as number 99 :DD So... close one here haha

100th:

Enlightenment (from Asura's Wrath)

1Le1ffaa.png

Next milestone... 200... which should be reached some time next year if nothing happens to me :D

Steins;Gate was my 100th platinum trophy. I did not plan for it to be at first and was unsure what game I wanted it to be. That changed when I started playing it. Never played a graphic novel before but this game blew my mind. I absolutely loved the game, story, and characters. Cannot get enough of it, as I now am watching the anime of it and cannot wait until the next game to come to North America when and if one ever does. One of the best stories I've ever seen personally. I loved all the characters with my favorite being Kurisu Makise! I think I'll leave it at that before I keep on talking why I love the game's story and all the characters. Lol Wouldn't have wanted any other games as number 100.

Both added to the archive :D:platinum:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1Lec4434.png

#100: Corpse Party BLOOD DRIVE  :awesome:

I will write my final thoughts shortly in the MRP thread soon.

Here's my 100th platinum, from my favorite game I've played this year and one of my favorite of all time:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

1Ldb8720.png

I never realized this thread existed but feel free to add me onto the list if you wish.

100 - Anarchy Reigns 

1Lcf0895.png

Wahooo New platinums to add to the archive :D just a quick question for Garcia, your profile still says that you only are on platinum number 99 whats happened with that?