PSNProfiles 100th Platinum Archive

Razza

Wahooo New platinums to add to the archive :D just a quick question for Garcia, your profile still says that you only are on platinum number 99 whats happened with that? 

One of the platinums I have hidden because it is considered hacked on the leaderboards. So if I show all of the trophies, I lose my placement in games where I became one of the first few people to platinum a game.

• 2 weeks later...

My 100th Plat was Katamari Forever and it was a very deliberate choice.  It was the first game I picked up with my PS3, and back then I didn't care about trophies (simpler times!).  When I realized I was coming up on 100, I braved bastard cowbear and made sure it had a spot on my milestones list forever!  I'm pretty proud of it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

100th plat for me was Bioshock! Was also the game in which I got my very first trophy ever :)

I like this idea. I'll probably hit 100 in the middle of next year and have been wondering what to play. I think I'll finally finish off Bionic Commando for the big day. I've been thinking about finishing it, and that'll be a perfect opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this idea. I'll probably hit 100 in the middle of next year and have been wondering what to play. I think I'll finally finish off Bionic Commando for the big day. I've been thinking about finishing it, and that'll be a perfect opportunity.

Oh, God.. That'd be Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for me. Pretty sure my Vita would go through a window. ^^' 

After looking at the list, I see some of the ones I was considering have already been done(FFX/Kingdom Hearts 2). For originality's sake(and my sanity), I might do Uncharted 3 Remastered. It's the only one of the Naughty Dog trilogy I Platted on PS3, and I loved every minute of it. I went forwards the first time, so I'll play 'em backwards this time. :P Surprised neither it nor 2 are on the list. 

Edited by DamagingRob

• 5 weeks later...

My 100th was Ninja Gaiden 3 :D It was either that or Super Meat boy but i ended up getting Super meat boy after  :D

My 100th was Deadpool  :D

Finally.... my time has come...

:platinum: #100, Drakengard 3

1L5c959f.png

All added and up to date, I seem to keep on being late with updating this so I apologize to each of you guys but these past couple of weeks have been a couple of tough weeks so I have had a lot of family stuff to sort out before I could focus on all this :D but I am back now to keeping this archive up to date :D Welcome to each of the new platinum entries :)

• Like 1

Playing through Mass Effect 2 I fell in love with the series...I am not a big fan of Mass Effect 1 but the other two games are amazing. Mass Effect 3 however made me want to platinum it but also play it a 3rd time after the plat. I love this game and had such a great time playing that i was a bit sad when i saw that i had gotten all of the trophies. But regardless this is one of my favorite games of all time, so i had to make it my 100th platinum.

1L6fea5d.png

mannysevenDX.png

This is a cool thread, here's my 100th platinum trophy:

Another Seven Years (Skullgirls 2nd Encore)
Legend tells of an ancient artifact that can grant a woman's wish...
1Leb3c57.png

I wanted this one to be #100 because (just like the trophy name) it was achieved almost seven years after my very first trophy and it's my favorite fighting game (and being ultra rare is a plus too). Getting 100 plats was my original goal, but here I am, still getting stupid trophies with no end in sight  xD 

Playing through Mass Effect 2 I fell in love with the series...I am not a big fan of Mass Effect 1 but the other two games are amazing. Mass Effect 3 however made me want to platinum it but also play it a 3rd time after the plat. I love this game and had such a great time playing that i was a bit sad when i saw that i had gotten all of the trophies. But regardless this is one of my favorite games of all time, so i had to make it my 100th platinum.

1L6fea5d.png

mannysevenDX.png

This is a cool thread, here's my 100th platinum trophy:

Another Seven Years (Skullgirls 2nd Encore)

Legend tells of an ancient artifact that can grant a woman's wish...

1Leb3c57.png

I wanted this one to be #100 because (just like the trophy name) it was achieved almost seven years after my very first trophy and it's my favorite fighting game (and being ultra rare is a plus too). Getting 100 plats was my original goal, but here I am, still getting stupid trophies with no end in sight  xD 

Both platinums have been added to the archive :) congrats to both of you for having sweet milestone platinums :D