Dishonored: Definitive Edition rated in Brazil

If Bethesda is getting into the remaster market I hope they'll also port Rage.

That game is amazing, but brought down by the poor specs of PS3 and 360. At least it ran at 60fps, but the texture pop-in was terrible.

I'm glad enough that he didn't quote you.Dat title,dat name lol.

Yep sorry what I have to say ain't nice...because truth hurts.

How dare you throw around term of truth like that! First you insult game I like, people that will buy next gen edition  and now you laugh at my id and title! How dare you!? FYI I worked very little to be truly worthy of my id and title so I will not just sit here and let you make fun of everything I care about! Just so you know I'm reporting you to my mother for being insensitive! As Corvo is my witness you will regret this!

REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING !!!

It actually makes little sense to release a definitive edition anytime soon.

Dishonored was free on XBOX a few months ago, while it was free last month on PS3.

So by now, a significant number of players have acces to the game if they haven't before.

The game is three years old, had positive reviews, so chances are high a lot of people have played it.

So why would they release a definitive edition so soon?

I can't imagine that giving it way for "free" at PS+/XBOX Gold would somehow benefit these future definitive sales.

DE editions have generally been for the newer generation of consoles, I guess you may be thinking about so called 'Game of the Year' editions which have all DLC included.

Given the number of people with PS4s who never owned a PS3 or XBox360 there's plenty of market there to sell this game on the current gen consoles. 

It is more than a little lazy but if the market is there for a remaster, they'll make one and hopefully pour the money into developing new games.

How dare you throw around term of truth like that! First you insult game I like, people that will buy next gen edition  and now you laugh at my id and title! How dare you!? FYI I worked very little to be truly worthy of my id and title so I will not just sit here and let you make fun of everything I care about! Just so you know I'm reporting you to my mother for being insensitive! As Corvo is my witness you will regret this!

REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING !!!

Okay you won.

• 2 months later...

Dishonored Definitive Edition is available half-price on PSN right now if you've bought the game before or snagged it from PS+ a while back.

$20 USD

$25 CAD

The only question now is if it'll have a separate trophy list from PS3.

• Like 2