Witcher 3 footage from the Middle East!

I can't. I'm on my phone.

Lol, no wonder. I was on my computer now I'm on my laptop. If you get a chance, the thread will still be here. It's really nice and the sunset looks amazing. If 900p can create a resolution that gorgeous, 1080p will create something just as better and crisper. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

This game looks really good, those facial animations on the npcs are the best i've seen since LA Noire

Oh please, I LOVE L.A. Noire, but the facial animations are a pile of crap. Well, that or I just suck at reading emotions.

I'm going with the option that makes me feel better.

Now that I'm on my computer, the video finally played. The footage looks amazing. On a side note - how is it that every game where you ride a horse manages to screw that crucial little detail up? Even on The Witcher III it looks stiff as hell and the turning is way too sharp. The tail doesn't even animate properly. The game releases in 9 days and they haven't fixed this? I might be nitpicking but for a game as supposedly as immersive as this, that one little detail can throw the entire thing off.

Edited by AnimeDreama

Oh please, I LOVE L.A. Noire, but the facial animations are a pile of crap. Well, that or I just suck at reading emotions.

lol well people are good at hiding their emotions. Just goes to show the realism in those interrogation sequences. Now that I think about it GTA V had great npc animations as well

I am guessing thats the pc version with an xbone controller since the fps is clearly above 30. I am still think its lazy development that CD Projekt are recommending a 980 to be able to run the game at a stable 60 fps with high settings.

Mordor may look better (doubt it, but I've yet to see PS4 footage of Witcher 3), but the variety of what you can do and the length of the main plot in Mordor is abysmal compared to what you can do in any Witcher game and I don't think Witcher 3 will fail to provide the same quality of the previous 2 games and more.

I just got the game early (Middle East edition) two days ago, the trophies seem to be disabled and when i started playing the game PSN couldn't recognize the game, usually when you play something for the first time it adds that to the "Whats New" page but it couldn't recognize the game, the data is probably locked from PSN as well, so i guess all i can do is look at it for now and wait 7 days for the release :(