Jill of the trade glitch ?

I dunno why the other threads locked but here's a new one.

I just finished normal playthrough, did all the tutorials even followed a video just incase I would have missed some, and I didn't get the trophy. I'm wondering if the Guard/counter tutorials you need to Guard AND counter, I just did a guard or a counter and it highlighted red then I killed everyone.

I think you do, yeah. I managed to miss it by using the Item that gives you instant Avatar State when I was supposed to build it up at the end. Maybe you did that too? You will have to do a new game to get it since you don't see the tutorials you missed on your first playthrough. It should not be glitched though, it's just easy to miss like with my case so maybe you did mess up on the guard thing.

• Like 1

Yeah I just noticed you can go avatar during the boss battle, I seriously did not see that at all. I just wailed on him to kill him and went avatar automatically at the end, the tutorial was checked though so that's weird, really didn't wanna do another playthrough but It's not long so I got this !

Yeah I just noticed you can go avatar during the boss battle, I seriously did not see that at all. I just wailed on him to kill him and went avatar automatically at the end, the tutorial was checked though so that's weird, really didn't wanna do another playthrough but It's not long so I got this !

Ah yeah, that's where you messed up then. It wants you to manually go into Avatar State during that fight, and without the Item that automatically does it. At least you know which one it is you missed now. :)

• Like 1

Wow I got lucky !

I was restarting my 3rd playhtrough and got the trophy during the probending match, it seems like I had missed the square and triangle combo, maybe I was just spamming square I dunno. Well that's cool, but it means that avatar transformation worked for me even though it was during the cutscene rather then me activating it myself, strange but I got the trophy ^_^

Wow I got lucky !

I was restarting my 3rd playhtrough and got the trophy during the probending match, it seems like I had missed the square and triangle combo, maybe I was just spamming square I dunno. Well that's cool, but it means that avatar transformation worked for me even though it was during the cutscene rather then me activating it myself, strange but I got the trophy ^_^

Awesome, good to know! I guess that means it doesn't have to be manual. I thought it did, but oh well. Congrats on the plat though!

Wow I got lucky !

quick q about this one... is this when you start as new game or continue the story with different difficulty... IIRC the tutorial only appears on first run...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...