Possible Glitch?

Right now I am stuck on one arena in the Temple of War...  Will post a picture to indicate which one...

83q36VI.jpg

Anyway that skeleton with the yellow shield seems to be invincible to whatever attack I choose to hit it with.  I try to stomp him as the color indicates but his shield goes white for a second and then back to yellow, am I doing something wrong?  Very frustrating since I can't progress in the game without beating this arena.  

You have to attack him with a special attack that is the same color he's glowing

Doing that will make the shied disappear for a while

EDIT: Oh right, you have to attack him with regular attacks to make his white shield disappear too

Edited by DesmaBR

I thought yellow was for the headbutt attack? Anyway once you hit it with the right attack, if the shield turns white that means you have to hit it with a combo (of any attacks) to whittle away that shield before you can do damage.

Red = Rooster Uppercut

Green = Frog Slam

Blue = Dashing Derpderp Punch

Yellow = Olmec Headbutt

White = Any combo of regular attacks to whittle away

• Like 1

Press circle to headbutt.

Anyway once you hit it with the right attack, if the shield turns white that means you have to hit it with a combo (of any attacks) to whittle away that shield before you can do damage.

Is this true on the PS4 version? On the PS3, once you hit the right color, the shield simply disappears.

Red = Rooster Uppercut ( :up::circle:)

Green = Frog Slam ( :down::circle:)

Blue = Dashing Derpderp Punch ( :left::circle: or  :right::circle:)

Yellow = Olmec Headbutt ( :circle:)

Edited by TheYuriG

Press circle to headbutt.

Is this true on the PS4 version? On the PS3, once you hit the right color, the shield simply disappears.

Sometimes later in the game on PS3 and especially in the Infierno challenges, enemies have a white shield in addition to a colored shield. I'm assuming since he said the shield turned white that that might be the case in addition to using the wrong attack.

Sometimes later in the game on PS3 and especially in the Infierno challenges, enemies have a white shield in addition to a colored shield. I'm assuming since he said the shield turned white that that might be the case in addition to using the wrong attack.

I've played it on the ps3 a few weeks ago in a coop plat on my gf's account (nayh182) and I don't remember that ever happening. That said, we never played the dlcs, so it might be a different case. I can be wrong though, my memory is horrible.

I've played it on the ps3 a few weeks ago in a coop plat on my gf's account (nayh182) and I don't remember that ever happening. That said, we never played the dlcs, so it might be a different case. I can be wrong though, my memory is horrible.

I played both PS3 and PS4 version (awesome game btw), and i think that the last boss does that even on PS3? But i might be wrong since i plat this a long time ago :)

BIGGEST DUH MOMENT EVER!!!! 

Been a long day...  For some reason I thought that yellow meant slam not headbutt! My bad guys, nothing else to see here!

There should be a colored halo over your character when you make a special move :)

I played both PS3 and PS4 version (awesome game btw), and i think that the last boss does that even on PS3? But i might be wrong since i plat this a long time ago :)

I believe he does one or another. He is either colored or white, he doesn't transition from one to another right away.

https://youtu.be/uyhdugFl1Bs?t=3m32s at the moment I marked he is green shielded 3:32, but then the player breaks the shield and after a while, 4:15 he changes to white damage shield like he did to all others. I don't know if that's what you guys have been saying or not, I was just refering to a shield-to-shield transition.

I'm almost certain something like this happens in the Caverna de Pollo challenges and Infierno Challenges as well, but definitely not in the Temple of War as it turned out.

I'm almost certain something like this happens in the Caverna de Pollo challenges and Infierno Challenges as well, but definitely not in the Temple of War as it turned out.

I'm sure it doesn't happen on the Caverna de Pollo, but I can't say about the Infierno Challenges as I have absolutely no experience on those. At least we all know it's easily defeatable, right?