Persona 5 release date revealed?

Venocide

Is this something new? I thought it was pretty well known that P5 will be this year's release for both Japan and NA.

Europe? Atlus? Come on, you cannot even try to believe that =D

Hope dies last!!! But yeah I hear your point, Atlus' grandmother must have been killed by Europe considering how much they hate it!

• Like 1

Is this something new? I thought it was pretty well known that P5 will be this year's release for both Japan and NA.

No, can't tell by the reactions in this thread? xD 

I shouldn't be as hyped as I should because I know EU won't get it this year, probably early next year and I'm OK with that because at least we're getting it. Atlas better release a collectors edition over here. 

No, can't tell by the reactions in this thread? xD

I shouldn't be as hyped as I should because I know EU won't get it this year, probably early next year and I'm OK with that because at least we're getting it. Atlas better release a collectors edition over here. 

If I'm not wrong Atlus never released games in Europe (not sure of the digital versions, but I think that wasn't them either), it's always NISA or Ghostlight.. Said that I don't even know who will be publishing it in europe..

Really hope to not need to import it (like I did with Catherine and Demon's Souls)..

PS: Yes, I'm not keeping up with the news about the EU release, well, if there were any news at all about it..

It's been so long since a console SMT game, ps2 to be precise. In my opinion Catherine and Persona 4 Arena don't count, they aren't rpg's, P4 golden on hand held only, the wait has been too long. The only reason I bought Demons Souls was the Atlus label :)

Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is open my laptop,open my internet browser and type "Persona 5" in the Google search. Then, dissappointed when there is no new screenshots,image or gameplays of Persona 5. :(

Persona 5 collector edition will definitely be my first collector edition ever since I start gaming. :)

Persona is definitely the most powerful game franchise that totally affect my gaming lifestyle. It causes me to buy PSVita, stop being Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts fan, make me buy collector edition, and prevent me from stop gaming. :lol:

Atlus better has new Persona 5 infos from E3 next week, or I will send death threat to Atlus headquarter. :D

Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is open my laptop,open my internet browser and type "Persona 5" in the Google search. Then, dissappointed when there is no new screenshots,image or gameplays of Persona 5. :(

Persona 5 collector edition will definitely be my first collector edition ever since I start gaming. :)

Persona is definitely the most powerful game franchise that totally affect my gaming lifestyle. It causes me to buy PSVita, stop being Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts fan, make me buy collector edition, and prevent me from stop gaming. :lol:

Atlus better has new Persona 5 infos from E3 next week, or I will send death threat to Atlus headquarter. :D

It's too early for P5 info =D

Atlus definitely wants us to be uninformed as possible =D

I really hope they will release P5 in EU shortly after US. Persona Q came to EU only 3 days after US (all thanks to NISA :wub: ).
If not then I'm gonna import from US no matter what will be the price :P

Yeah we in EU always get screwed over. Well most of the time. 

But since PQ came out so quickly maybe we will get lucky this time as well!

Awesome I was afraid it was going to get pushed to 2016!!

• 1 month later...