Challenging and On My Own trophies. Help to push EA!

bgoede

Dear all,

We have been on a fight with all possible EA Channels (EA Beta Forums, EA Customer Service Chat, Twitter, productsubmissions @ ea.com, ) to get this thing back online, but we need a stronger support.

37Sb17f3e.png  Challenging

- 39Se541bb.png  On My Own

On PSN Profiles we have more than 155k users only for FIFA/PS3 !!! please help to press these guys...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Fifa-14-Thropies-On-My-Own/m-p/4538379#M169137

Rgds

They don't give a crap about Fifa 14. Just like Activision doesn't give fuck about last years Call of Duty.

Tks for joining...

Let's try... The problem at EA beta forums is that we have had no strong support, the moderator shows up once upon a time, marks the topic as solved and never comes back. Besides only around 90 people have marked the 'me too' issue button... With over 150K users for FIFA 14 and only 90 guys complaining about these offline trophies, they really won't give a s*** about us/this.

Tks again!

Edited by bgoede

Tks for joining...

Let's try... The problem at EA beta forums is that we have had no strong support, the moderator shows up once upon a time, marks the topic as solved and never comes back. Besides only around 90 people have marked the 'me too' issue button... With over 150K users for FIFA 14 and only 90 guys complaining about these offline trophies, they really won't give a s*** about us/this.

Tks again!

150k user, bot how many active one?

Most of the people playing fifa14 already bought fifa15 and won't ever play again last year's game. 

• Like 1

Hey, just asking for support. Someone must br in charge to p*** off the EA guys... ;)

I mean for FIFA 12 and 13 there has been a similar issue that was fixed. See e.g. the 'In Form' FUT13 trophy.

Whosoever wants to get this game done, should be interested to help anyway.

Rgds.

I agree. Let´s keep posting there, perhaps if we have more supporters the thing will go forward.

It´s simple as that: Why don't you EA guys reload some older challenges and keep them online just for the maintenance of the plat. Again, it was already done in previous FIFA series, like the IN FORM trophy (FUT13).

Rgds. 

It's a sports game that came out 18 months ago. You didn't earn the trophies in time, tough luck. Annual sports games operate in a different landscape then traditional games and none should be expected to be providing new content 18 months later, especially since FIFA 15 is out and FIFA 16 is coming soon. We as gamers should really save our indignation for serious issues and stop complaining and harassing developers over petty stuff like this.

It's a sports game that came out 18 months ago. You didn't earn the trophies in time, tough luck. Annual sports games operate in a different landscape then traditional games and none should be expected to be providing new content 18 months later, especially since FIFA 15 is out and FIFA 16 is coming soon. We as gamers should really save our indignation for serious issues and stop complaining and harassing developers over petty stuff like this.

Ok, but then can someone tell my why are EA still selling this game, if you cannot complete it anymore? This was a gift to me and I haven't had the "luck" to get it sooner and complete it before Xmas.

If I pay a full price, I want a full playable and achievable game. that's it.

Good day!

At least I have received a feedback.

Did anyone already try to hard reset the ps3 and could inform if it has worked? I have no external HD, can't loose my data... :P

Rgds

De: [email protected]
Enviada: Quarta-feira, 20 de Maio de 2015 17:06
Para: xxxxxx
Assunto: Thanks for using EA Help. 18664985

EA_WWCE_Logo.jpg   HELP CENTER

Dear EA Customer,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I really appreciate your patience and apologize at the same time for the inconvenience which you are experiencing right now. As a gamer myself, I understand how annoying that can be for a gamer to bear this kind of issues. I request you to go through the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

1. perform a hard reset. 

2. delete game data. 

3. disable the media server connection. 

4. check the save data for corruption. 

5. backup the data, then delete and re-download their PSN ID. 

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at http://help.ea.com, or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at http://answers.ea.com.                          

Regards,
Anupam S.
EA Customer Experience

[ ref:_00DE0IO80._500E0LIOpr:ref ]       

Corporate Info    Legal Notices    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy (UPDATED)

© Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.

• 2 weeks later...

EA!!! I just talked to them about this and they said talk to sony because they will unlock them for me... but the guy at sony said that he couldn't help be cause the base of work was in north amercia but if I contacted the UK sony they would unlock them for me so there is your solution but if they don't then keep pushing EA!!!!!

• Like 1

EA!!! I just talked to them about this and they said talk to sony because they will unlock them for me... but the guy at sony said that he couldn't help be cause the base of work was in north amercia but if I contacted the UK sony they would unlock them for me so there is your solution but if they don't then keep pushing EA!!!!!

Hey thank you! I shall give it a try.

Do I need to contact Sony Brazil then??

Rgds.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Fifa 14 Thropies (On My Own)

Options

‎06-18-2015 08:51 PM

I was researching some information on the web and I succeeded to figure this out.

IMO we should contact these key figures at Vancouver:

- David Rutter (VP and GM for consoles)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ruttski

- Santiago Jaramillo (producer; creative direction)

https://mobile.twitter.com/santiagoj83

Pls help to push!

Feeling totally ignored by EA. Jeez this is annoying!!

Not sure your in their area of the world so it should work for you for the one I tried.

But I still recommend that what push EA!

Hi Jazzz

I have contacted Sony USA and they have told me this is not going to work as they cannot control the PSN trophies.

This can be only fixed by EA Sports themselves.

Edited by bgoede