Challenging and On My Own trophies. Help to push EA!

bgoede

Dear all,

We have been on a fight with all possible EA Channels (EA Beta Forums, EA Customer Service Chat, Twitter, productsubmissions @ ea.com, ) to get this thing back online, but we need a stronger support.

37Sb17f3e.png  Challenging

- 39Se541bb.png  On My Own

On PSN Profiles we have more than 155k users only for FIFA/PS3 !!! please help to press these guys...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/Fifa-14-Thropies-On-My-Own/m-p/4538379#M169137

Rgds

While what you're attempting is commendable it's a sad fact EA will never make unobtainable trophies achievable especially if they're based around online

They care about money, not making people happy

:(

Ea generally shut down servers quite early.

I don't think EA ever had any servers for Warhawk (1995) or even publisher or developed it.

Remember I played it back when it was released, one of my first PlayStation games along with WipEout, period.

But this made me want to play through that entire game again today. Such a great soundtrack. If I get it all working, will record it too. ^^

EDIT:

I actually did just play through entire Warhawk (1995). The game has so many endings. I ended up with one of the better ones IMO, and it is an actual ending of the game, and not just a death ending. Well, my team did die, but that was while saving the world. Dying as heroes it said! :P It is however possible to get a couple of really good endings where you save the day, nothing bad happens and you survive. Watched all the epilogues afterwards, so many really funny ones. :)

Edited by MMDE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear all

I have been trying to push it for months, but till now we have around 300 supporters. EA will never care about this.

https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-release-challenges-in-highlights-of-the-week-for-fifa-14-ps3-and-xbox-consoles

I´m sorry, but at lease we´ve tried.

It's not like we didn't tell you several times that it wasn't going to work anyway... 300 supporters means that even the Fifa 14 owners will never care about this, not just EA.

It's not like we didn't tell you several times that it wasn't going to work anyway... 300 supporters means that even the Fifa 14 owners will never care about this, not just EA.

This also goes to show the percentage of gamers who care about trophies. The corresponding percentage of the game budget is likely spent on trophies during development. 300/4,000,000 = .000075%. Yeah, that's about right.

Give up, but never forget!

I agree.

I thought FIFA 14 owners cared about it, but it seems they don´t.  xD

Rgds

Edited by bgoede
  • Like 1

Instead of complaining guys, why don't we try to figure out how this EuroKix dude managed to get both trophies on 22nd January 2016?

I tried to send him a message but he never replied. I don't think he hacked them but he must have figured out a way to unlock them. What are your opinions? If he did it, we can do it too.

Instead of complaining guys, why don't we try to figure out how this EuroKix dude managed to get both trophies on 22nd January 2016?

I tried to send him a message but he never replied. I don't think he hacked them but he must have figured out a way to unlock them. What are your opinions? If he did it, we can do it too.

Well, we can't confirm if he hacked 'em trophies... Unless we actually ask him... Maybe send him a Friend Request on PSN with a message asking: "How did you get Challenging & On My Own trophies in FIFA 14 this year, January?" 

I'm still stuck on 97% Until now... Since 7th January last year... I only need Challenging... I already got On My Own

why not asking famous Fifa youtubers to share our problem ?

IMO, those guys might have already platinumed the game, and won't give a damn about us, like Exalted-Risk, RustyOnGames, XTEX, Lord Dev, CenaDK, etc. 

Edited by ee28max

If there is a player who got these two trophies in January there's no need to ask for support cause we've alredy figured out that EA don't care about it. Instead we should ask EuroKix how the heck he unlocked 'em. There's also another guy, Razak55555, who managed to get "Challenging" on 27th January. I contacted him too but he never replied.

If there is a player who got these two trophies in January there's no need to ask for support cause we've alredy figured out that EA don't care about it. Instead we should ask EuroKix how the heck he unlocked 'em. There's also another guy, Razak55555, who managed to get "Challenging" on 27th January. I contacted him too but he never replied.

Delibation was also one of these guys who got Challenging & On My Own trophies in January, but he disappeared in the latest achievers list, because PSNProfiles flagged him as a cheater. This means that EuroKix Razak55555 are not hackers.

Yep, THEY ARE NOT HACKERS they are still on the latest achievers' list 

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2133-FIFA-14/37-Challenging

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2133-FIFA-14/39-On-My-Own

You know the lists updates at different times, so if they have been removed from one list, the other lists will follow eventually.

If the trophies are currently impossible to get and they get them now, yes, they cheated.

Do notice how few people have got it since December. If it was possible to get again, more people would have.

Edited by MMDE

You know the lists updates at different times, so if they have been removed from one list, the other lists will follow eventually.

If the trophies are currently impossible to get and they get them now, yes, they cheated.

Do notice how few people have got it since December. If it was possible to get again, more people would have.

Alright then, if that's what you are saying, I understand