MP Servers still active?

I bought this recently for my PS4, I was wondering are the MP servers still active? (Wondering for the trophies) If they are still active does anyone know if/when they will be taken offline?

I haven't booted the game yet, and wasn't planning on for another couple of weeks, but it's something that keeps playing on my mind.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

There are a few. I still haven't had any problems finding a match but don't get surprised if you get matched with the same people! 

True but if you want to go for some game mods it happens that you'll find no game! Also Gamelab is very quiet...

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Season Pass still worth to get?

DLC 1 looks like an online trophy list.

How does boosting works in this game? Can you just make a private lobby and invite friends to boost the online trophies?

I don't have the game yet but I'm planning to buy it soon, I'm just not sure if I should get the Season Pass or not.

Edited by ipot_04

• 3 weeks later...

Is the Season Pass still worth to get?

DLC 1 looks like an online trophy list.

How does boosting works in this game? Can you just make a private lobby and invite friends to boost the online trophies?

I don't have the game yet but I'm planning to buy it soon, I'm just not sure if I should get the Season Pass or not.

> Season Pass, why not.

> DLC 1 is Public (only 1 trophy is doable privately)

> You can make a private lobby, but the XP is lowered, no Challenges XP, etc... So, Public is the only option. Though, you can create a party and go into MP with your party.

• 6 months later...

Was playing the ps3 version just before Xmas and found that the servers would be very busy on a Sunday. The rest of the week I would be lucky if there were a few games being played at all.

thxs Ill try it on this Sunday then ^^ except Im on Ps4 ...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

People still play the online but it's mostly hardcore players since they are all prestige times whatever. That actually worked to my benefit once I got the copycat perk. I just let people kill me and copied their higher ranked perks. I only had to buy about a handful of perks myself and then I just grinded wolfpack solo to gain levels. So in short, all of the online trophies are still obtainable.

I wish I could've done that, sadly I got the game at the wrong time.

You can get to Level 55 solo in Wolfpack play. All-Rounder can almost be achieved in Wolfpack too by using all the perks on AI enemies. You will still need to play all types of MP games but if you play on weekends, more people are usually online. If that fails, set up a boosting session. Don't give up, your platinum can still be achieved! Good luck!!

• 1 month later...

To be honest no, it's very hard to find a session nowadays. It's pretty much dead, so all rounder is definitely going to be a huge pain.

Well, that's weird. It's October, and I haven't found any problem to find a match. Less than a minute and I'm in game. Still have a long way 'till level 55 tho' :-\