What games should I buy?

Remilia Scarlet

I have a couple hundred dollars burning a hole in my wallet. I get off my console ban next week and was wondering what games I should buy for my PS3 and PS4. I was thinking Silent Hill HD Collection, SH: Homecoming and SH: Downpour, Uncharted Collection, and AC Rogue for my PS3 and Driveclub, The Crew, Shadow of Mordor, Witcher III, AC Unity and Dying Light for my PS4.

You guys have any ideas?

You already have a list of very good games, however I recommend not buying Silent Hill: Homecoming and AC Rouge. They are not very enjoyable in comparison to their counterparts. So with the money you have not buying those two, I would say buy everything else on your list along the addition of Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, or Batman Arkham Knight Pre-order since it will be released by the time you finish the others.  

You already have a list of very good games, however I recommend not buying Silent Hill: Homecoming and AC Rouge. They are not very enjoyable in comparison to their counterparts. So with the money you have not buying those two, I would say buy everything else on your list along the addition of Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, or Batman Arkham Knight Pre-order since it will be released by the time you finish the others.

Several users have told me to skip Homecoming and Downpour, but have not told me why. I looked up gameplay footage and they don't appear to be bad games. Also, thank you for the compliment on my gaming list!

Several users have told me to skip Homecoming and Downpour, but have not told me why. I looked up gameplay footage and they don't appear to be bad games. Also, thank you for the compliment on my gaming list!

I don't know why people aren't telling you to skip uncharted 3 its downright awful, it feels like a filler game. No thought went into the ingleplayer and most people hated the MP, I thought MP was alright, but a large part of that was it had splitscreen online.

IF you like AC, AC Rogue is good, it is basically black flag, allows you to see the Assassin's in a different light, and has you hunted by assassin's constantly which is actually kinda fun.

Do your research on dying light I seen a lot of topics mention glitchiness regarding that game.

I don't know why people aren't telling you to skip uncharted 3 its downright awful, it feels like a filler game. No thought went into the ingleplayer and most people hated the MP, I thought MP was alright, but a large part of that was it had splitscreen online.

IF you like AC, AC Rogue is good, it is basically black flag, allows you to see the Assassin's in a different light, and has you hunted by assassin's constantly which is actually kinda fun.

Do your research on dying light I seen a lot of topics mention glitchiness regarding that game.

Can't really skip Uncharted 3 as I already own that one - GOTY Edition haha. It's one of my favorite adventure games lol I have already decided that I will be purchasing Rogue. Still trying to decide on the other games.

I'm a big fan of buying games on the cheap so i'm going to suggest a couple older titles you don't have on your profile.

Bioshock 1 - definitely the best in the series

Dead Space 2 - you have 1&3, if you liked them at all this one is my favorite in the series.

Heavy Rain - starts slow but it's very different and a really fun experience.

Dark Souls - the best in this great series. Not quite as painful as Demon Souls and a better all around experience.

Ratchet & Clank: Tools or Crack. Either one is way better than all 4 1, but for the love of god don't buy Full Frontal Assault.

Oblivion - no trophies so you might have already played it but you seem to have enjoyed Skyrim so...

Anyway, these are some of my favorite ps3 titles, I hope you like at least one of them.

• Like 2

I'm a big fan of buying games on the cheap so i'm going to suggest a couple older titles you don't have on your profile.

Bioshock 1 - definitely the best in the series

Dead Space 2 - you have 1&3, if you liked them at all this one is my favorite in the series.

Heavy Rain - starts slow but it's very different and a really fun experience.

Dark Souls - the best in this great series. Not quite as painful as Demon Souls and a better all around experience.

Ratchet & Clank: Tools or Crack. Either one is way better than all 4 1, but for the love of god don't buy Full Frontal Assault.

Oblivion - no trophies so you might have already played it but you seem to have enjoyed Skyrim so...

Anyway, these are some of my favorite ps3 titles, I hope you like at least one of them.

If I see Dead Space 2 I'm definitely buying that one, might buy BioShock - I enjoyed Infinite a fair amount, kind of iffy on Heavy Rain - any game that gets an extremely heavy amount of acclaim tends put me off as I end up being disappointed by the game. I dislike the Souls series but I might pick up Dark Souls and retry it (I played it on 360). Haven't played a Ratchet & Clank game since All 4 One so I might pick up A Crack in Time. I own Oblivion.

If I see Dead Space 2 I'm definitely buying that one,

FYI, if you're in the US, Gamestop is having a 'buy 4 games for $10' promo right now until the 17th. Dead Space 2, the Uncharted games, and old Assassin's Creed games are just some of the things they have for that promo. I'd definitely take advantage of it if you can.

• Like 1

FYI, if you're in the US, Gamestop is having a 'buy 4 games for $10' promo right now until the 17th. Dead Space 2, the Uncharted games, and old Assassin's Creed games are just some of the things they have for that promo. I'd definitely take advantage of it if you can.

OMG Thanks for that!