Advice for Hard Mode?

kaiige10

I really want to get the plat for this game and hard mode is the last trophy I need but I am having so much trouble with it. I'm currently stuck on the first boss (at least I think it's the first one) and I got frustrated and took a break but I want to try again. So does anyone have any advice for getting through this?

I did this either pre patch or maybe they didn't patch it but you could play normal then create a cloud save before the final boss, than reload after beaten on normal and switch to hard difficulty. There's a method to do this though, google it, it's what I did. Saved me an entire playthrough.

I played the whole game on hard from the start. Some of those bosses were a serious headache. Just keep plugging away, prioritize safety not damage. Just chip away whenever there's a clear opening and play it safe. You'll get em eventually.

• Like 1

I did this either pre patch or maybe they didn't patch it but you could play normal then create a cloud save before the final boss, than reload after beaten on normal and switch to hard difficulty. There's a method to do this though, google it, it's what I did. Saved me an entire playthrough.

Yeah I heard about that but it was patched, so sadly it's not an option for me. :/