Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skateak

Patch live in NA and EU (PS4)/ "Shop-a-holic" fixed.

11 posts in this topic

About time, I would've got this during the last sale if it was fixed back then.

That's excellent news. I've had the PS4 version installed for a long-ish time now, just been waiting for the promised patch :P

It's a good thing that I haven't started playing the game yet. I've had it downloaded for months until the game is patched. And now that it has, I can finally play the game. 

Now I can finally embark on my journey

Haha. I am in the same boat as everyone. I bought it like 5 months ago when it was on sale and never started it because of the glitched trophy.

Well, at least that's fixed. But this company still has the worst and laziest customer service when it comes to informing people about the status of orders the company's been given money already for. That, or they might be the most severely over-taxed customer service ever, in which case they need to tell people, "Hey, we're like 5 guys working out of one of our mom's garage and our customer service guy is also our lead programmer, so please be a little more patient."

Wow. I didn't think it was ever getting patched. I would have bought it in the sale last week...

Like everyone else, if it's truly patched I'll play it.  But first I want to see some people obtain the trophy and the plat.

I got the Platinum last night on the PS3 version so it is fixed for sure.  They fixed the Men's clothing shop in Verensha that wasn't registering as a store and now they sell the Chino Pants.

I bought this in the sale as a sign of good faith that it will be fixed and I haven't been disappointed.

Now to fit the time in to play it.