Trophy Glitch - Who put these here?

I'm going for the Who put these here trophy , and there's some kind of glitch. I've already got 100% in all areas, except El Infierno, looking trough the guide video there's only 2 chests (bronze n silver doors) and the orb on gold door, and I,ve collected them all, but I keep with 75% completion , does anyone may help , it's really a glitch , or you have to gold every challenge to get?

I think you need to get 100% in all areas, including El Infierno, as there are some items you obtain as rewards for completing those challenges.

Could you please let me know if it unlocks after you've got all the gold medals in El Infierno, and achieved 100% on the overworld map screen, and I'll update the guide accordingly?

During my play-through I got the El Infierno challenges out of the way first, so I don't know if you've got a glitch yet and didn't factor that into the guide.

I got 100% in all areas , but mostly after killing the boss, im going for the challenges, lets see 

There's a link in my guide to a playlist covering the tougher challenges. If you can fly (as a chicken), you can exploit your way past a particularly difficult platforming one. They're not too bad overall.

There's a link in my guide to a playlist covering the tougher challenges. If you can fly (as a chicken), you can exploit your way past a particularly difficult platforming one. They're not too bad overall.

I used the link to the challenge videos, tks!  But that chicken challenge really anoy me, it's the only one missing now.  

I used the link to the challenge videos, tks!  But that chicken challenge really anoy me, it's the only one missing now.  

Challenge 9?

You might find it easier to do without changing into a chicken. Try this:

Edited by StrickenBiged

• 5 months later...

I'm asking here, because I don't want to make a completely new thread for it.

It's a stupid question, but how do I find the Infierno challenges? Where are they, I've read that they're in El Diablo's Lair but I can't even find that.  :lol:  hope someone can help

EDIT: Nevermind, found it after an hour of searching.

Edited by harisbegic