Favourite Female Game Character

TetrisLegs

Ellie is definitely number one. :) The most deep and relatable and well-fleshed-out person in all of video games, especially if you count the DLC. But I think Kate from Life Is Strange is runner-up. She doesn't have all that much screentime, but actually getting to decide her fate based on what I knew about her, made me hella attached to her character. At number 3 is Elise from AC Unity. Extremely underrated character from a wildly underrated game.  

• 3 months later...

896fdfd48ee3e99bc29fa38aa1a44bf5.jpg

Not Necessarily my fave female of all time, but I just platted this game and I Loved her. Half naked and built but not a sexual object at all, probably the most hardcore badass in the whole game and the most badass of any game I've played in awhile. bad bitch right here  :devil:

• Like 2

Jill Valentine from Resident Evil series. Specifically Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. This was my first RE game so I could be completely biased, but Jill was then and still now my favorite character in the series. She is a badass! I don't like want Capcom has done with her character since RE5.

Milla_Maxwell_Status_%28ToX%29.png

Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia. She has a strong personality, but has also some childish sides and is interested in everything. And her fighting style is, in my opinion, one of the best of the whole Tales of series, mixing both sword-fighting and magical capabilities perfectly. Oh, and she's hot. :awesome:

• 1 month later...