Favourite Female Game Character

TetrisLegs

I really like Shion Kasugai from Akiba's Trip. Totally seems like the dominatrix type while talking to her in-game.  :lol:

19111661585_895c2d2717.jpg

agreed also the ORIGINAL BloodRayne

wallpaper_bloodrayne_2_07_1600.jpg

Bloodrayne-video-games-25466033-1024-768

I know there are others but off the top of my head just cannot think of them

EDIT

some others i can agree with from this topic

Claire Redfield

General Beatrix

Celes

Samus

Aya Brea

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

Mass Effect - Commander Shepard (FemShep) is easily my favorite.

TLoU - Ellie is also a great, fully rounded female character.

Think a lot of female characters are still following the same, tired old stereotype of being; the damsel in distress, love interest, attractive girl you have to rescue from X hundred goons, etc.  Don't think this is necessarily sexist (though it is easy to see why some see it this way), but more just lazy storytelling.  Hollywood is still doing this as well, so it isn't just games that are guilty of this.

Just scrolling through this list shows that there are some fantastic female characters out there.  I only wish that there were more, particularly in leading roles.  Fingers crossed for Horizon: Zero Dawn. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Samus Aran

Samus.Aran_.full_.678065.jpgSadly, her venerable Metroid franchise has seen better days. Perhaps Nintendo will deliver a worthy successor/sequel to Metroid Prime on the NX. Until then, this intergalactic bounty hunter will have to make due with beating down Pokémon, fat falsetto-voiced Italian plumbers and their friends in Super Smash Bros.

A close second is Jill Valentine of Resident Evil fame. 

jill_valentine_4_by_3smjill-d6kca4z.png

She plays a wicked "Moonlight Sonata" and according to beefcake Barry Burton, she's "a master of unlocking things."

...followed by Halo's Cortana at #3. 

cortana_by_raenyras-d6dm6mf.jpgStunningly beautiful and useful in her task of providing pertinent tactical intelligence, Cortana is both a pleasure on the eyes and ears of Halo fans.

Edited by AdventCloud7