Looking at the above person's trophy list, which one catches your eye the most?

It's not the same thing (a fact clearly not lost on the TC, since s/he has posted in the thread you cite).

This ^ and should have gone in the forum game section too.

Plenty of these types of threads appear elsewhere. Christ, people - I know it's the INTERNET!!! But does it need to be that serious? Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

It's not the same thing (a fact clearly not lost on the TC, since s/he has posted in the thread you cite).

Plenty of these types of threads appear elsewhere. Christ, people - I know it's the INTERNET!!! But does it need to be that serious?

It is the same thing, you can only say something from the person above if it catches your eye.

What you suggest then, letting people creating the same thread over and over again and cluttering the forums? Next step should stop the gaming sessions as well and allow boosting topics too.

• Like 3

Anyway, getting to the point, for the TC, the trophy that catches my eye is...your one and only plat. I don't know what Phineas and Ferb is.

It is the same thing, you can only say something from the person above if it catches your eye.

What you suggest then, letting people creating the same thread over and over again and cluttering the forums? Next step should stop the gaming sessions as well and allow boosting topics too.

Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria! Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

To the people who keep saying this thread is the same thing as the thread where you say something about the person above - it's not. This thread is about trophy lists you LIKE, not what it says about the person. Learn the difference.