not a bad game

Lonemankane

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I Already earned the Platinum trophy Finally! To be Honest i only played it just for the Gold Trophies :P lol this game is very annoying because you need to find the 100 parts (ship's engineer) and i can't believe the platinum trophy is Common, i don't recommend this game even if you are a Trophy Hunter xD

Edited by Gamalier_2011

• 4 years later...
On 11/10/2015 at 10:50 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

Was this game removed from the psn (EU) store? I can only find the experimental version of it.

The post is old but since I'm playing the game right now I might as well just reply.

The game can still be purchased. But for some odd reason you need to download the demo first. Then you can buy the actual game (9,99€ in the EU).

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just completed it and can say this game is below average, it's bad, but not trash.

pros

has some cool levels,

using the robot parts feels somewhat fun, kinda like lego games

has some coop elements (I played it alone with 2 controllers, even though it lacks a bit more of puzzle solving in coop, its just to get the collectibles, not mandatory to clear the levels)

the platinum is easy and short, in case you want to recommend this game to someone who may get into trophy hunting.

cons

platforms are unclear where you need to jump sometimes (mostly in the beginning, the latter levels are pretty straightforward)

the jump controls and the rocket boots are inconsistent, sometimes they work, sometimes you fall off the ledges because it doesn't register you pressing the X button or you don't go higher enough to reach the platforms when using the rocket boots.

boring combat, its just mash R2 to shoot everyone and sometimes beat the robots with fists (the red robots and those pesky little spiked purple deviants at the end)

it felt to me during some parts (mostly bosses) there is no hint of what to do, the first boss had me spending half an hour to get through

about the story, its a kids game. Save the galaxy from evil robots, basic stuff.

I would only recommend this for the easy platinum.

Edited by KnAbrAvA

• 3 years later...
On 4/14/2020 at 2:14 PM, El Duderino said:

The post is old but since I'm playing the game right now I might as well just reply.

The game can still be purchased. But for some odd reason you need to download the demo first. Then you can buy the actual game (9,99€ in the EU).

Does buying the game through the demo still work?.