Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KANERKB

not a bad game

14 posts in this topic

this game is very cool, I was thinking it would be no good but it is, I played the demo first and as soon as it began I was hooked I don't know why but this game is fun to me, what do you all think?

I enjoyed this game loads when I played it, it was a nice fun little game, it probably would have been even more fun in co-op

Yeah its a pretty fun game. 

I liked it. It was short and I played it throughout with my brother, so that was fun too :P

It has Simon Peg as a voice actor in it, of course it's gonna be good

I thought it would be trash when i first played it a year ago but it was actually pretty fun.

Ok so I guess I have to be the one to disagree here. This game was complete trash, game play was sub par, was next to no story, and the characters were take them or leave them. Easy trophies is a plus but besides that I regret purchasing this game entirely.

Was this game removed from the psn (EU) store? I can only find the experimental version of it.

I really enjoyed it. A lot more than I thought I would! Very cool little game, and made even better because of the narrator: Simon Pegg!

I Already earned the Platinum trophy Finally! To be Honest i only played it just for the Gold Trophies :P lol this game is very annoying because you need to find the 100 parts (ship's engineer) and i can't believe the platinum trophy is Common, i don't recommend this game even if you are a Trophy Hunter xD

Edited by Gamalier_2011