Who wants to play Bioshock?

Superbuu3

I want to sign up for this. I need to go back n get the platinum. I believe this is the best time to do it. Little worried about beating the game on the hard difficult. I had trouble on normal difficult.

This is like most games. Your initial play through is almost always harder than later ones, even on a harder difficulty. Remember you can save AT ANY TIME, so during your Survivor/no-vita run always save when you finish an area or when you know you're hitting a room with a lot of baddies... And right before big daddies. Once you know where the spawns are and where all the turrets are it gets a lot more manageable.

I want to sign up for this. I need to go back n get the platinum. I believe this is the best time to do it. Little worried about beating the game on the hard difficult. I had trouble on normal difficult.

Also don't forget that Security Bullseye completely cripples all Big Daddies. You can take them down without getting hurt or using a single bullet. Just hit them with this and set off an alarm. Easy Peasy :)

Dropping out.

Yuri you turned this line into a lie:

TheYuriG and I were thinking of clearing up our backlog and we've had an idea we'll play through games at the same time that way we can talk about our experiences of the game and stuff.

This hasn't happened O_O

Another "We Play" destined to finish without you :(

Aw shite. I want to, but I can't. :(

Yuri you turned this line into a lie

Hey, we still thought about it though. I will probably be moving out in July, so I can't say I will be in if I'm not sure I will be able to. I could join midway when I'm settled though, if that suits the group (not a promise).

Aw shite. I want to, but I can't. :(

Hey, we still thought about it though. I will probably be moving out in July, so I can't say I will be in if I'm not sure I will be able to. I could join midway when I'm settled though, if that suits the group (not a promise).

You're free to join partially or fully we already discussed how Yuri time (hehehe :giggle: ) and Buu time are realtively different. You'd probably catch up in an hour or two. Like we discussed when we did the Okami playthrough i'm not going to hound, pressure or guilt trip people to play. As that would require effort and also be annoying lol.

I think this is as good a time as any to get Bioshock off the backlog. I'm in! Hopefully I can keep up!

Nice welcome to the party :D

ebUMKse.gif

• Like 1

I'm really interested in doing one of these and it sounds like fun. I already have the plat for Bioshock but I'm considering playing it again since it's one of my favorite games. My main problem is my backlog is just way too big and I probably should just focus on working through it instead of playing this again. Put me down as a maybe and hopefully I'll have enough time to keep up. Either way, good luck to everyone and I hope you all enjoy the game as much as I did.

As for the questions above about New Game+. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure you need to have the DLC for the New Game+ option to be unlocked. You need to have beaten the entire game at least once and then you can start a new game (based on any save file) and keep your plasmids, tonics, weapons, etc. However, it is important to note that you can't obtain any trophies while in New Game+. Hope that helps with your question.

thats a good question,i know nothing about what the new game+ dose or about the DLC mate ,sorry icant help you there , mebe look it up ?

I thought they were just challenges separate from the base game.

I'm really interested in doing one of these and it sounds like fun. I already have the plat for Bioshock but I'm considering playing it again since it's one of my favorite games. My main problem is my backlog is just way too big and I probably should just focus on working through it instead of playing this again. Put me down as a maybe and hopefully I'll have enough time to keep up. Either way, good luck to everyone and I hope you all enjoy the game as much as I did.

As for the questions above about New Game+. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure you need to have the DLC for the New Game+ option to be unlocked. You need to have beaten the entire game at least once and then you can start a new game (based on any save file) and keep your plasmids, tonics, weapons, etc. However, it is important to note that you can't obtain any trophies while in New Game+. Hope that helps with your question.

thanks i wasnt able to find clear answer online but none the less ill have to withdraw as im nowhere close to being done with gta4 as id like to be

OK guys the thread is up and we're ready to play keep any sign up comments in this thread or in the general thread here

Yes I love play BioShock 

1206039078_gai-sensei%5B1%5D.jpg

Ok cool, PM me when you're ready to play. I don't think you'll have too hard a time catching up if you start then.

• Like 1