is it possible to get a Profile views on your PSNProfiles games page.? Community poll.

58 members have voted

1. 1. do/don't you think this would be a positive/negative added feature.? please, elaborate..

• Positive feature?
    • don't really care?
    • Negative feature?

like the forum profiles views.?

I have no idea how complicated this would be,

but if possible, would this be something you might look into in the future.?

think I would like to poll the Community and see if this is something they might be interested in.

so this is also My question to the Community.

would you like/dislike a list showing those viewing your games profile.?

do/don't you think this would be a positive added feature.?

Could We Please stay on Topic.

thanks.

• Like 4

It would be cool. Sir_Bee would probably boost my profile views like 60 / day. I'd be number 1 viewed :awesome:

now that's another thought. :hmm:

the most viewed PSNProfiles page could probably be posted on the Home page.

:P just a thought..

Not really too bothered, it shouldn't be a priority as there's plenty of stuff more important that still needs to be done. Still, if it was subtly and prettily incorporated, I don't see any reason not to have it, it's not like it's super resource intensive to implement.

just in case some of you might have not noticed, there is a poll @ the top of the page.

Totally animous just in case you don't fell the need to express which side of the fence you stand for whatever reason.

so Please take a second and " Vote ".

thank you.

I would see it as a benefit personally, the positives outweigh the negatives of profile views being added

My thoughts exactly.

• 1 month later...

also who has looked at your profile if they are currently logged in maybe?

^^^ Why would you want to know who's looked at your profile lol You can see recent visitors :hmm: Having said that, I personally don't care. I post my recent stats anyway :D

Edited by grimydawg

To be honest I think dont think its needed so I voted negative, I have no concern what so ever about how many times my profile has been looked at.

No disrespect to Simba for thinking of the idea and get thoughts on it, my opinion though is that I dont think its needed.

To be honest I think dont think its needed so I voted negative, I have no concern what so ever about how many times my profile has been looked at.

No disrespect to Simba for thinking of the idea and get thoughts on it, my opinion though is that I dont think its needed.

no offence taken B) . if U called Me a clown :shakefist: or something("really, I'm over it. I just like picking".) I might have, but you stuck to topic and stated your oppinion as a valued member of the community who deserves no less. B)

but back on topic, knowing who viewed your trophy page can easily lead to finding another with similar games and gaming interest.

I mean being another optional avenue for gaming sessions.

and a kick ass feature. :holy:

Edited by BDKSimba

no offence taken B) . if U called Me a clown :shakefist: or something("really, I'm over it. I just like picking".) I might have, but you stuck to topic and stated your oppinion as a valued member of the community who deserves no less. B)

but back on topic, knowing who viewed your trophy page can easily lead to finding another with similar games and gaming interest.

I mean being another optional avenue for gaming sessions.

and a kick ass feature. :holy:

Definitely a good point you just stated.

I know alot of people with love the idea and I understand why, I just see it another number for a certain percentage of members to bitch and moan about, although at this site thats not to much of an issue, over at the other site is a different matter.