is it possible to get a Profile views on your PSNProfiles games page.? Community poll.

58 members have voted

1. 1. do/don't you think this would be a positive/negative added feature.? please, elaborate..

• Positive feature?
    • don't really care?
    • Negative feature?

• 4 weeks later...

For what it's worth, many people have said that YGC has changed a whole lot since Sly introduced this site. Changed to be more like this site, so I wouldn't be claiming Sly is copying from others but it's just they had the chance to implement this one feature before Sly could. Like already said, this idea was proposed here before YGC had the feature, so I don't see how it's copying.

PSNP is the best gaming site on the web and Sly does a damn good job in keeping it ahead of the competition.

Parker

True Story. This site is, by far, the best available for its intended functionality; especially considering the staff consists of 1 admin and 2 mods.

PSNP is the best gaming site on the web and Sly does a damn good job in keeping it ahead of the competition.

Parker

I enjoy the site, but that's a damn bold statement.

On topic, this is an interesting addition and I'm liking it. I guess it's cool to see how many people viewed my profile. :)

snapback.pngParker, on 20 July 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

Parker

I enjoy the site, but that's a damn bold statement.

On topic, this is an interesting addition and I'm liking it. I guess it's cool to see how many people viewed my profile. :)

I seem to remember seeing some PS3 trophy forum thread that asked for the best forum, and every single response was PSNP.

I seem to remember seeing some PS3 trophy forum thread that asked for the best forum, and every single response was PSNP.

That seems rather odd. I absolutely agree that Sly did the damn best site related to trophy data, but I have no clue why the forum should be any special?

I'd rather name ps3trophies.org, gamefaqs or several others. This forum is decent, but surely not the first address to recommend.

Oh well, perhaps I have mixed feelings because my own suggestion was pretty much the only one that Sly didn't consider worth a reply. :shakefist:;)

Edited by Golwar

That seems rather odd. I absolutely agree that Sly did the damn best site related to trophy data, but I have no clue why the forum should be any special?

I'd rather name ps3trophies.org, gamefaqs or several others. This forum is decent, but surely not the first address to recommend.

Oh well, perhaps I have mixed feelings because my own suggestion was pretty much the only one that Sly didn't consider worth a reply. :shakefist:;)

This place beats Gamefaqs in terms of mature members any day.

This place beats Gamefaqs in terms of mature members any day.

Guess that depends on the game @gamfaqs.

And maturity isn't really the first concern when you look for the best forum, it is the quality and quantity of content (even for the most niche titles). And that is what lacks here, thus it isn't the number 1 forum. It isn't even in the first league.

One of the first subforums that I checked out when I registered here, was Rainbow Moon for example. And the content here was (and is) simply rather poor, you get far more and better information elsewhere. Not to mention that it didn't always seem that mature here either. :P

Anyways, Sly does something amazing here. I simply disagree to claim that the forum is anything special.

The site that actually had the thread was ps3trophies.org only they weren't asking about the best ps3 forum they were asking about the best trophy card provider. Just about every response was PSNP

And I stand by it. Sly has done an absolutely phenomenal job in adding features that the community wants, and keeping in touch with us with features that he's adding. Not only that, I personally believe that this forum has the most mature members which leads to actual conversation and debate instead of name calling. The first gaming website I come to when I open my browser is PSNP and it will be that way for a while yet if Sly continues to do what he does. It's been great being here since the beta and seeing how it's changed since then, and I can't wait to see what else he brings to the table in the future.

Parker

I will have to frequent it more then to meet these people you speak of. He's definitely done a lot to make it a great site. I enjoy it.