Which casual PS4 game should I buy?

Yukizm69

Can anyone recommend me any good PS4 game in which I can sit down and play without having too much story-focus? What I mean basically, I have a lot of assignment work and extra hours at work for the rest of these 2 months and whenever I have a few hours for myself I end up playing nothing due to my short PS4 log.

I was thinking of WWE2K15 and Injustice GAU CE, but I've been having mixed opinions on both. I played 2K for a few hours on my 360 and it was so bad I ended up trading it. Injustice I also played it when It was released and really enjoyed it. Is the next-gen upgrade any good? Also any other games are more then welcome. :)

what about GTA V? I never get bored of it and Heists are class!

I've been thinking about GTA as well but here they're still selling it at full price, but I can easily find one second hand.

Is it worth it on PS4? I've played it on the 360 as well.

There's no reason to get Injustice again if you already played it, it's not much of an upgrade. You could try MKX for something similar. *Checks trophy list* Oh, you already are playing it. In that case, may i recommend Rayman Legends? It's a good game to play in comparatively short bursts and an overall amazing videogame.

Oh, and about GTA, i'd recommend you don't get it again just yet. The upgraded version is better no doubt, but i'd find it hard to justify the money they're charging for it if you already played the game.

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 1

I would say destiny

I was actually close to buying Destiny last month but my friends literally forced me not to buy it, something about being grindy and repetitive and not much playable after a certain level cap. (?) In fact it's the reason I ended up buying Dying Light at that time.  :lol:

If you're looking for something casual, why not try wolfenstein: The new order, it's fun, brutal and honestly quite easy to blast through without even having to worry about serious storyline, amazon selling it cheap at under £20 or if you have aman asda near you, you can pick it up for £12 on ps4

Another game you could play saints row 4 if you are looking to spend a few hours without worrying about anything heavy

hope these help or at least hope you find something bro

• Like 2

MKX since 80% of players online are garbage.

It's actually the game I'm playing at the moment. :)

If you're looking for something casual, why not try wolfenstein: The new order, it's fun, brutal and honestly quite easy to blast through without even having to worry about serious storyline, amazon selling it cheap at under £20 or if you have aman asda near you, you can pick it up for £12 on ps4

Another game you could play saints row 4 if you are looking to spend a few hours without worrying about anything heavy

hope these help or at least hope you find something bro

Those two do not sound bad at all, especially SR4 with all the DLCs. I might actually pick one of those. :)

I was actually close to buying Destiny last month but my friends literally forced me not to buy it, something about being grindy and repetitive and not much playable after a certain level cap. (?) In fact it's the reason I ended up buying Dying Light at that time.  :lol:

It is grindy but fun IMO and the crazy thing is when i went to Gamestop to buy a 60 game i was thinking of getting dying light or destiny but my friend and my brother recommend destiny i should of Brought dying light instead lol

• Like 1