What is this?

ShadowStar83x

Lol, this game visually looks really unpolished and just straight poor to be honest, probably the worst looking game I've seen on PS4 to date - I'm quite surprised it actually passed PS4 quality standards with that factor that alone! It took me 20 minutes to find a somewhat average screenshot for the header image.

While trying to find a screenshot for this game, I passed an article and saw that for some reason this game was controversial because it's a bull fighting game, lol there's even a change.org thing to take it off the market or something like that - that kind of blows my mind. Firstly, this game looks like one of those really old, made-in-a-minute mobile games and doesn't seem at all realistic or anything I'd take seriously to be controversial and in many games today you can go around shooting, exploding, and hitting animals anyway, lol. I'm not sure why a bull fighting game would really be controversial - there were even people in some comments sections saying the game was more violent than Hatred? Lol I doubt that. :P

Edited by BlindMango

Lol, this game visually looks really poor to be honest, probably the worst looking game I've seen on PS4 - I'm quite surprised it got on PS4 with factor that alone! It took me 20 minutes to find a somewhat average screenshot for the header image.

While trying to find a screenshot for this game, I passed an article and saw that for some reason this game was controversial because it's a bull fighting game, lol there's even a change.org thing to take it off the market or something like that - that kind of blows my mind. Firstly, this game looks like one of those really old, made-in-a-minute mobile games and doesn't seem at all realistic or anything I'd take seriously to be controversial and in many games today you can go around shooting, exploding, and hitting animals anyway, lol. I'm not sure why a bull fighting game would really be controversial - there were even people in some comments sections saying the game was more violent than Hatred? Lol I doubt that. :P

Its just because it caught someone's eye. Someone will be like you can fight and kill bulls, despite me regularly stabbing/shooting various endangered species and skinning them in RDR, AssCreed and FarCry. I understand that Bullfighting is cruel, but so is what you do in most of the games out there, I'm pretty sure there's games that have prostitution, slavery and various other screwed up stuff in games and they don't get a petition against them.

I guarantee you this nonsense will boost this games sales. Just like how Hatred likely will sell more to because they said it would be pulled off steam.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 4

If you controlled the bull rather than the matador it would be fun.

Not really, at least if they're going for realism; most bulls are repeatedly stabbed, bled, starved, and otherwise weakened to make this more "fair" for the matador. As such, it'd be like playing a simulator where you're constantly bleeding out and losing health even if you're doing well. Horrible, right? :facepalm:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...