burning vengeance not popping.

I've just set three of Mordor hose particular uruks on fire with fire arrows then executed them. No trophy pop. Aside from this being an incredibly unstable software with voices constantly dropping this pisses me off. Anyone else had this happen? Anyway I'm off to lure a guy to a fire pit so much can do this trophy the other way

Did you make sure you burn the berserker urks the one that Carries two axe

Yep. They're easy to spot. I just got it by throwing one in a campfire and using r3 and l3 and executed him. Wouldn't give me it with flame arrows.

Wouldn't give me it with flame arrows.

I had tons of problem with this technique. I got the trophy probably on my tenth try with flame arrows and I'm not sure what I did differently than before.

Okay, maybe not tons of problem but little bit at least.

Edited by Juzota

I had tons of problem with this technique. I got the trophy probably on my tenth try with flame arrows and I'm not sure what I did differently than before.

Okay, maybe not tons of problem but little bit at least.

They die if you're too slow but after doing it for an hour and being 100% sure that the requirements were fulfilled I just did it the other way and got it first try. I'm honestly less than impressed with this title both gameplay wise and software stability wise. Very disappointing. I'm over 50 hours here still grinding out shit for the platinum. Why? I don't know.