Thought's on trophies?

Could be a grind.

Seems like the 1000 miles trophy could take some time.

Not sure how difficult it is to manage money, but that could possibly be a challenge if you have to buy everything in the game.

I've never played one of these, but the trailer has me interested.

It might not be as easy as it looks. I'll wait for a guide and some reviews before I decide to pick it up.

• Like 1

It might be fun as a  relaxing game to play from time to time... kind of like Minecraft. I may be into ripping off god's heads, but from time to time... I like to relax and just build something.

Edited by KratosTheMighty
  • Like 1

I wouldn't mind trying this out, I played one of the older games on my phone a few years ago and enjoyed it.

I think this would be a fun way to get away from some of the more serious games I've been playing recently, looking forward to it.

It looks time consuming but the trophies themselves are very simple and should come naturally with progression. The only ones you'll have to go out of your way for are the Gold Coin ones.

I platted the first Farming Simulator game on Vita and that took me around 50 hours. I'm currently playing Farming Simulator 14 on Vita now. They're very relaxing games and they're a nice change of pace compared with other more hectic games.

I'm definitely going to get this on PS4. I'm looking forward to playing a full scale Farming Simulator game, rather than the mobile versions on Vita.

Trophy difference betweеn 2013 and 2015 is almost zero...

Finally, good news is plat and some new trophies.

At hard difficulty,  2-3 weeks /without fast/ is enough to achieve 100%.

• 3 months later...