What is the longest it's ever taken you to download a file on PSN?

I'm furious at PSN right now. I can't update my goddamn games because the connection is so spotty and it won't allow me to enter my LE codes for Dead Space, AC Rogue and Battlefield 3. This prompted me to ask this. When I actually did manage to download a game when PSN was fucked up, it took me 3 1/2 days to download Metal Gear Rising, which I promptly deleted upon finding a physical copy.

Yeah, if you download DCUO from start to finish on the PS3 it's 30-40 GB last I checked, and that was about a year ago so it's even bigger now.

I only played it for a few months and back then it was like 25 GB for a full installation. It's insane the amount of content on it.

I am not certain as to the title of the game, but I know it was quite recent. It was during one of the server screw-ups a few months back I had decided it would be in my best interest to download a few games off of PS+. One of them had neared about nine GB total, if I recall correctly. As stated, I do not remember the exact title of this game, but it had taken nearly four days to finish downloading.

I have had downloads in the past post-server-maintenance, some being in the week or more range. I believe Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 was one of these. Or was that three days...? It was one of those two.

About 20 hours I think, I was downloading something for either Assassind Creed II or one of the Batman games... on dial-up. crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 I may complain about my satellite internet from time to time, but it's a hell of a lot better than dial-up, I pray I never have to use that ever again...

On my internet now, the biggest game I downloaded was the FFXV demo (around 5GB I think), it took a few hours.

Probably the DCUO Beta. It actually took a whole day, I think. It kept deleting progress and resetting and after all that I didn't even play it much. The worst part is I knew good and well I wasn't going to play it much because I don't really like DC. It just ended up becoming a case where I couldn't let the technology win. I was going to download it and I was going to play it.

I have no idea, I just pause everything until I go to bed and then let it go. I've never had the system still running in the morning however, so less than 7 hrs. Biggest downloaded file was Max Payne 3 at 17 gb

• 6 months later...

Think it was the GoW Ascension updates, which was an hour or two. I went out and bought the game used so I didn't have to download the full 39GBs. Instead it was just like 10GB or something worth of updates, and it got really frustrating because after a certain amount, it would slow down to 1% every 4-5 minutes, so I'd have to cancel, then restart the game and it would download quickly, but then get stuck again on the next update.