What is the longest it's ever taken you to download a file on PSN?

I don't actually know. I have a 1Gbps connection, so I never really had to wait for a download.

Mostly of the time I start the download, get some snacks or cookies and something to drink to get back and there it is, downloaded and well...  B)

• Like 1

The Elder Scrolls Online took 40 hours to download it's initial update file

A week or two later they released another patch, but botched it so you had to re-download the original patch with the new, small one

Took 45 hours

Made me sell the game, wasn't willing to wait that long everytime

Longest after that is around 2 hours max I'd say, Beyond: Two Souls, 36GB

ESO wasn't a loss to sell, the game was trash

I have several ones where I just throw tell the thing to turn off when it's done, which will usually be sometime in the morning. I don't know what it is but the PS4's connection to the internet for me is either average (which is A+ in this country according to SpeedTest) or god awful which is like a megabyte every 10 seconds or so.

Not very fun when you want to play DriveClub for 5 minutes and have to download 27gb worth of bloody content.

On good days I have about 300kb/s, on bad days ways less. So I don't really download any big AAA games only games with up to 10GB.

But my brother downloaded GTA V and it took him 12 days

And I'm living in one of Europe's biggest metropolitan areas so it really sucks that everyone else's internet is fine.

• 7 years later...