chapter 8

Alot of characters are leveled mid 20's with about 5 or 6 leveled at between 40 -70 , should i go back ch7 and level the rest up?

Try to level the characters to high level 20's or low 30s and you should be safe :)

Most of my characters (except cinque and machina, playing with them was a pain) were about lvl 32 when i dd it. Except eight and ace which was about 45 and 43 respectively. Try to get 1melee/tank , a healer, and a range.

Ohh and buy potions and the one that revives your teammates. A lot of fhem

Edit : Fixed my grammar :)

Edited by shad2810
  • Like 1

Try to level the characters to high level 20's or low 30s and you should be safe :)

Most of my characters (except cinque and machina, playing with them was a pain) were about lvl 32 when i dd it. Except eight and ace which was about 45 and 43 respectively. Try to get 1melee/tank , a healer, and a range.

Ohh and buy potions and the one that revives your teammates. A lot of fhem

Edit : Fixed my grammar :)

I'm having trouble with the first trial where you have too avoid taking damage, I'm using ace and I just can't finish the damn thing

I'm having trouble with the first trial where you have too avoid taking damage, I'm using ace and I just can't finish the damn thing

my lineup was eight, ace and cater. You might try up my lineup and see if its suits you ,then  switch around to safe me from getting much dmg, while also dodging around.

Try to dodge alot and switch alot since it prevents getting damage during mid switching :)

If i'm not wrong it's the one that you have to dodge within a time limit. I just run around and teleport with ace. If its something that cannot be dodge, i mid swap during their attack animation.

Edited by shad2810
  • Like 1

my lineup was eight, ace and cater. You might try up my lineup and see if its suits you ,then  switch around to safe me from getting much dmg, while also dodging around.

Try to dodge alot and switch alot since it prevents getting damage during mid switching :)

Is it just the leader that has to avoid taking damage?

• Like 1

Is it just the leader that has to avoid taking damage?

yup, its only the leader/active character

Edit: I think there's a way to pass this without stressing out if you use nine. Get nine to learn the skill white knihht(or is it iron knight) and just press it. Since it's a circular shield, and you're not taking dmg from anyone. You pass the test

Edited by shad2810
  • Like 1