What Weapons/Classes do you have Gold Camo/Diamond Camo/Max Prestige for? (MP)

I'm curious to know the extent that other players have gone through to achieving any of the above in the title in multiplayer.

My progress is the following

Primary Weapons

Assault Rifles: All weapons gold and max prestige except for the SMR, M8A1, and AN-94

Shotguns: Diamond and all max prestige

Light Machine Guns: Diamond and all max prestige

Sniper Rifles: Diamond and all max prestige

Sub Machine Guns: Diamond and all max prestige (except for Peacekeeper which is DLC and doesn't count towards needing gold to have diamond)

Secondary Weapons

Pistols: All weapons gold and max prestige except for the TAC-45

Launchers: Diamond and all max prestige

Special (including the Assault Shield): Diamond and all max prestige. Although, the majority of the Crossbow and Assault Shield's requirements were boosted so I don't feel any credibility for either of those 2.

Post your progress xD

• Like 1

Got Diamond in Snipers and SMG. Only need one triple kill with the RPG to get Diamond on lauchers.

Got to max prestige, all this back in 2013 on the 360 :)

Also have plenty of gold cammo for AR's and shotguns and the combat knife, this last one was pretty hard :P

Edited by Raitandrul
  • Like 1

I prestiged for a gold trophy and that was it : )

Fair enough xD not much players here on this site care too much about multiplayer in any game anyway :P

Got Diamond in Snipers and SMG. Only need one triple kill with the RPG to get Diamond on lauchers.

Got to max prestige, all this back in 2013 on the 360 :)

Also have plenty of gold cammo for AR's and shotguns and the combat knife, this last one was pretty hard :P

The combat knife was probably the one I enjoyed the most getting gold camo for xD

I haven't played in so long but I remember I definitely earned diamond on my SMG's since that is by far my favorite class of weapon. I think I had diamond camo on my launchers too. I remember enjoying the weapon challenges. It kept the game more interesting for me. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I had diamond AR, Snipers, and pistols.

The Five Seven was my favorite weapon. I usually just have a class dedicated to it with as many perks as I can, long barrel, and ext mags.

I remember being really close to getting diamond shotguns, but the M1216, I hate it so much xD

Edited by SX1nubstickSX