Your Top 5 Female Characters In Video Games!

Mr_McNight

1 - 5 going down.

Chris Redfield. 

chris_redfield_by_reddofirudo-d3430rs.jp

If he can put with Sheva, he can put up with anyone. Also his tits are a 10. 

The ball from soundshapes. 

SoundShapes.jpg

Dat ass....

Mario

mario.png

He'll definitely unblock your waste pipe. 

The Scythian 

1785254-the_scythian.png

She's definitely done the Kylie Jenner lip challenge... she's flawless pal.

Eddie Riggs..

brutal-legend-1.jpg

She's beautiful. 

• Like 3

I guess you really like the plot in those games.

I think the creator's purpose of this thread is just babes... as in: what characters are hot and not in: what characters would you date.

Also:

Clem AHD_Clem_Preview.png

I might have to call the police on that one xD

Anyway, I'm not really into overboobed women with barely any clothes on so I'm not going to post here untill it's pointed out that it's not only about sexappeal...

• Like 4

I might have to call the police on that one xD

Anyway, I'm not really into overboobed women with barely any clothes on so I'm not going to post here untill it's pointed out that it's not only about sexappeal...

Why is that? I thought he was asking what your top 5 female characters are. Isn't that what a babe is?

Why is that? I thought he was asking what your top 5 female characters are. Isn't that what a babe is?

According to both Oxford Dictionary and Merriam-webster:

babe: noun \ˈbāb\ : a sexually attractive person

So I don't think that's the same thing... Unless you'd like intercourse with Clementine/Cortana/Penelope/... Right of the bat

According to both Oxford Dictionary and Merriam-webster:

babe: noun \ˈbāb\ : a sexually attractive person

So I don't think that's the same thing... Unless you'd like intercourse with Clementine/Cortana/Penelope/... Right of the bat

In America, babe is slang for woman. It doesn't have to mean sexually attractive. Although if that's what the OP meant, I will definitely change my post.

Edited by theguytom

In America, babe is slang for woman. It doesn't have to mean sexually attractive. Although if that's what the OP meant, I will definitely change my post.

That's why I said I wasn't going to post mine until someone clarifies it :P

That said, I like both your old and current top 5 xD

You sir, are mistaken.

Where do you live. Because here in the Midwest and everywhere else in the Murica its slang for a broad who can get the D. 

Slang for ladie are as follows.

Grah

Gurl

chica

etc.......... 

Never heard someone call a babe a babe in the sense they have babe potential. where you live?

That's what we say on the east coast at least.

We call women babes and men are usually dudes.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 1

Where do you live. Because here in the Midwest and everywhere else in the Murica its slang for a broad who can get the D. 

Slang for ladie are as follows.

Grah

Gurl

chica

etc.......... 

Never heard someone call a babe a babe in the sense they have babe potential. where you live?

Edited by killerJAZZ420
  • Like 1

You sir, are mistaken.

He's not mistaken at all. There's several meanings for the slang. That's why I'm waiting until someone clarifies what kind of "babe" is hinted at for this thread. But I'm clearly sure that the the kind of "babe" we're speaking of is a "sexy/hot babe"

He's not mistaken at all. There's several meanings for the slang. That's why I'm waiting until someone clarifies what kind of "babe" is hinted at for this thread. But I'm clearly sure that the the kind of "babe" we're speaking of is a "sexy/hot babe"

That's why I changed my post. When I first posted, I thought it meant females. Now that people are saying otherwise, my original post became incorrect.

Great minds think alike  :highfive:

Poison is from Streets of Rage and she has...um...what I mean to say is she is a...um... :hmm: how do I put this...she is a "special" type of woman.

Oh I forgot to mention that yesterday was international day against Transphobia. I make that comment for no reason whatsoever

9bgc4n.jpg

Not from Streets of Rage, from Final Fight

• Like 1

That's what we say on the east coast at least.

We call women babes and men are usually dudes.

Not going to pretend that I know how everyone speaks, but it's most certainly not an "east coast" thing.  I've heard women called a lot of words, but casually calling a random woman a "babe" is likely to get you some funny looks by anyone with even a modicum of self respect.  You wouldn't call a 90 year old woman a "babe" afterall.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn
  • Like 1

Not going to pretend that I know how everyone speaks, but it's most certainly not an "east coast" thing.  I've heard women called a lot of words, but casually calling a random woman a "babe" is likely to get you smacked by anyone with even a modicum of self respect.  You wouldn't call a 90 year old woman a "babe" afterall.

Like my grandmother? Yeah, I call her babe. It's like a certain word that starts with c. If you call someone it in the US, you'll get beat up. If you say it in the UK, you might get a look, but they don't really care.

Like my grandmother? Yeah, I call her babe. It's like a certain word that starts with c. If you call someone it in the US, you'll get beat up. If you say it in the UK, you might get a look, but they don't really care.

I don't know where exactly you live, but calling your grandmother a babe is just bizarre. xD

EDIT: I can't find a literal definition of "babe" that isn't either a baby/young child or sexually attractive woman... nor have I ever heard it used in any other context.  Neither of those should describe your grandmother (unless you're being ironic).  I'm all for creative use of slang but I think you need to reconsider the words you use around your family. ;)

Edited by PleaseHoldOn
  • Like 1

I don't know where exactly you live, but calling your grandmother a babe is just bizarre. xD

EDIT: I can't find a literal definition of "babe" that isn't either a baby/young child or sexually attractive woman, or... nor have I ever heard it used in any other context.  Neither of those should describe your grandmother (unless you're being ironic).  I'm all for creative use of slang but I think you need to reconsider the words you use around your family. ;)

Where I come from, it is the female equivalent of dude. I'm not going in to this any further because I don't think anyone can understand this. I'll put it in math terms because it's the only other way that I know to describe it.

dude = "slang for a person of the male gender"
babe = "slang for a person of the female gender"
Edited by theguytom

Where I come from, it is the female equivalent of dude. I'm not going in to this any further because I don't think anyone can understand this. I'll put it in code because it's the only other way that I know to describe it.

dude = slang for a person of the male gender
babe = slang for a person of the female gender

I understand what you're saying, I just think you've made up some interesting use for a word that already has a pretty clear definition.  Based on your posts, it sounds like you're "from" the US east coast...  I've never seen it used that way.  That's all. xD