Can't remember my date of birth on PSN!

ITzRoryOC

Hi guys, I was about 13 when i first made my psn account and i had 16+ rated videogames so i had to make a false date of birth to play them. The problem is now its telling me to change my password and its telling me to put in my date of birth and the problem is i cant Remember it! Any tips or help would me greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rory.

Would the 13 year old you have thought to only change the year of your birth? If so, did he think to only change it the required number of years (3 years), or did he go crazy?

If the 13 year old you was pretty sensible, then I'd start by subtracting 3 from the year of your birth. If that doesn't work, you're on your own!

Count yourself lucky, I requested an email at 9:21am this morning and it is no 5:33pm here. No email. Absolute useless a-holes. Who's idea was it to issue a password reset the day Witcher came out. I can't even log in to my account simply because my email hasn't arrived. Furious. I'm essentially banned from my console because an email hasn't been delivered.

You will need to contact Sony and prove that you are the owner of the account by answering a few questions they will ask. Sony does this "Forced password reset" every 1 or 2 years on accounts with a suspicious activity in order to make sure the original owner of the account is the one using it.

Count yourself lucky, I requested an email at 9:21am this morning and it is no 5:33pm here. No email. Absolute useless a-holes. Who's idea was it to issue a password reset the day Witcher came out. I can't even log in to my account simply because my email hasn't arrived. Furious. I'm essentially banned from my console because an email hasn't been delivered.

Ya like WTF!? Its Bullcrap.

You will need to contact Sony and prove that you are the owner of the account by answering a few questions they will ask. Sony does this "Forced password reset" every 1 or 2 years on accounts with a suspicious activity in order to make sure the original owner of the account is the one using it.

ya i was thinking that i'd give them a ring if nothing else works....

Ya like WTF!? Its Bullcrap.

ya i was thinking that i'd give them a ring if nothing else works....

I contacted Sony earlier and provided them my details and they pretty much said I'll have to wait for the email. WHAT IF THE EMAIL NEVER COMES!! :( 

The only hope you have is contacting Sony (unless you're willing to try random dates hehe)...it has happened to me some years ago when my HDD corrupted,I didn't know the DoB in my european account and also my brother's so I contacted Sony through e-mail and they were pretty efficient.Dunno how their service is today but back in 2012 it was excellent.