Jay_Cash's Vault of Platinums

Tekyumeeee

Impressive, keep up the good work Pip-Boy! 

Very nice list, good job and good presentation c:

Thanks for the responses already! I feel I should add more stuff like goals and hall of fame/shame and maybe make some of the appearance a little better. But this took long enough so I'll probably just leave it like this for the moment. 

Congrats with getting 100 plats, very impressive. And you have the Persona 4 Golden and Mass Effect 2 plat too. You're ok in my book :highfive:.

I always find it funny how people use the word "platinums" in the checklist's title and include 100% as well :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I can remember when I created my checklist with a total amount of 80 plats which took a while to write everything down, but 100?! Seems like you've put a lot of time in to this. Awesome list, you got some sweet plats. Keep it up!

• Like 1

Congrats with getting 100 plats, very impressive. And you have the Persona 4 Golden and Mass Effect 2 plat too. You're ok in my book :highfive:.

I always find it funny how people use the word "platinums" in the checklist's title and include 100% as well :awesome:.

Thanks, loved both of those games. Yeah, I guess Vault of Trophies would have made more sense. But I later decided to add in the 100%'s and didn't bother adjusting the title  :facepalm:

I can remember when I created my checklist with a total amount of 80 plats which took a while to write everything down, but 100?! Seems like you've put a lot of time in to this. Awesome list, you got some sweet plats. Keep it up!

Thanks. And yeah, with just the text I think this took about 26 pages or so on Google Drive. And adding all the pictures/spoiler tags was just tedious. But I think it turned out alright  :D

Thanks, loved both of those games. Yeah, I guess Vault of Trophies would have made more sense. But I later decided to add in the 100%'s and didn't bother adjusting the title  :facepalm:

Nice :highfive:. Lol, you can adjust the title by editing the first post and using the "Full Editor" button.

• Like 1

Think I liked alot of the games on Sonic's ultimate Genesis collection, but I did mostly buy it for Sonic the Hedgehog games, Vectorman and Ecco the Dolphin.

Also liked Beyond Oasis, Comix Zone, Ristar, Flicky and think that was about it.

congrats on 100 platinum trophies

• Like 1

Nice :highfive:. Lol, you can adjust the title by editing the first post and using the "Full Editor" button.

Actually, I like Vault of Platinums anyway :lol:

Like the vault of platinums and nice presentation.

Thanks!

Think I liked alot of the games on Sonic's ultimate Genesis collection, but I did mostly buy it for Sonic the Hedgehog games, Vectorman and Ecco the Dolphin.

Also liked Beyond Oasis, Comix Zone, Ristar, Flicky and think that was about it.

congrats on 100 platinum trophies

Thanks! Yeah, like I think I mentioned, I just don't have that sort of appreciation for older games. I mean, the collection is pretty impressive, but there weren't many games on there I actually liked playing.

Well done mate 100 platinum's is a massive feat B) hopefully I can get somewhere to that number :) Happy Hunting

Thank you. And it only took me about 6 and a half years to get this far :P Hopefully it won't take that long to get to 200, assuming I'm still collecting trophies by then. But right now I don't have any reason to believe that I won't be lol.

Hey, good to see you've put a trophy checklist together. Congratulations on hitting 100 and sure there are a few shameful plats but there's plenty more that more than make up for them

Thanks. I don't mind easy platinums, but I do try to avoid bad games with easy platinums now. Like, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan for example  :facepalm:

I've been too lazy to add or change anything to do this since I've posted it, but I will keep updating my platinums/100%'s at the very least.