God of War 3 Remaster Kratos vs Hades on PS4

Kratos has no dimensions? How about the scenes where he shows compassion for his wife and daughter? Or for Pandora in GoW3? Lol right, everyone gets a tough rub in life.... except not everyone has been tricked into killing their loved ones... Taunted by the visions of the deed for years, and promised a reprieve... only to be "forgiven" for it, with no actual reprieve whatsoever. He also was forced to kill his mother, because Zeus cursed her so she could never reveal he was actually Kratos' father. His whole life is a series of tragic events starting from childhood. Yet, he still has the strength and fortitude to topple the Greek gods almost by sheer will, and to traverse the underworld multiple times. I'd say, someone whos trudged through more shit than a sewer rat, deserves to be an "angry whiney dickhead". 

Edit: I understand it's your opinion, but I actually enjoy the series, and Kratos as a character.

Its cool man - in a big fan of the series too - for the gameplay, which i think is outstanding. Im just not a big fan of the character

• Like 1

I wish they would have done something like this instead...

zjiIenf.jpg

Not just one game you know? More plats for us!  :giggle:

Should be 6 games ;)

But yes that would be totally amazing, even though I already love this remaster this would make it a ton better. I really want this and I've wished for this since PS4 was announced lol. Well, God of War 3 on PS4 is still amazing.

The best part is 6 more plats in that case lol, also every new Playstation owner gets to play the full amazing saga wich would be cool. So sad to see them leave out 5 games even though its still super awesome :D

Shame the rest of the trilogy isn't included, seems a bit pointless really. Fans of the franchise are most likely to have played the most critically acclaimed entry in the series, while new players will be left confused after starting at the conclusion.

Gow3 remastered includes both GoW 1 and 2 (PS3 versions) via PS Now. 

Never played GoW franchise so I'm pumped for this!

If you can, play 1 and 2 atleast before. I promise you 3 will become even better! Its an awesome game, my favourite of all time so I promise you its great.

You can play 1 and 2 on PSNow, PsVita, PS3 and PS2. So go for it if you can because its going to become 10 times better. Hope you enjoy the series dude, and if you need any help just write to me and I'll help you out :)

If you can, play 1 and 2 atleast before. I promise you 3 will become even better! Its an awesome game, my favourite of all time so I promise you its great.

You can play 1 and 2 on PSNow, PsVita, PS3 and PS2. So go for it if you can because its going to become 10 times better. Hope you enjoy the series dude, and if you need any help just write to me and I'll help you out :)

Yeah, was thinking the same thing. I hate jumping into big franchise's half way through. I'm grabbing a PS3 within the next week to start platting some older games, so I'll grab the 1 and 2, before I play the new one on next gen. 

I'm a huge RPG fan so hopefully this is amazing, no doubt it will be. :)

If you never played this game before, then this is great. That is why I like remastered games. It gives people a chance to play games from the last gen that they may have missed with better graphics. 

Edited by Lilseb93