Sony Extended play Sale

xzero4812

It's cross buy. 

Do you know this because you bought it or because the original was cross buy?  On the store, the original is listed as PS4/PS3/Vita, but the Bundle is 3 versions, one for each console.  I will probably buy it once either way, but it'd be nice to know for sure before going in so I can debate which platform to get it for (if it's not cross buy).

Edited by Matto_lsi

Do you know this because you bought it or because the original was cross buy?  On the store, the original is listed as PS4/PS3/Vita, but the Bundle is 3 versions, one for each console.  I will probably buy it once either way, but it'd be nice to know for sure before going in so I can debate which platform to get it for (if it's not cross buy).

I brought the original but the Ultimate Bundle is cross buy. No idea why the PlayStation Store has it listed like that. It doesn't make sense for the original to be cross buy while the Ultimate Bundle is not cross buy.  

I was wondering about that too, but I just bought it and, yeah, it's cross-buy for PS3, Vita, and PS4. :P

I already own sound shape on the EU store, but i wouldnt mind getting almost 200 trophies (and more than 5k points :D) for 4 dollars :)

edit: hm, i thought that i could take the free PS+ trial to pay only 4 dollars... But i have to register a credit card for that free trial, which i don't have.

Edited by lesk8vaincra

Splinter Cell Blacklist is looking very appealing......I don't know if I should though feels like I could still wait on that doods

Its a very good game. 1st Splinter Cell game I've ever played. If you do get it, let me know dood. Can help with the online. Shouldn't take too long. But the weekly challenge could be a pain in the ass. Just have to download it. Got the Ultimate Edition when it was on sale a few months back.

Also, Max Payne's $5. Should I grab it or no? Is it a good game? Never played it ever, but I played the 1st one lol.

Edited by kidson2004

Its a very good game. 1st Splinter Cell game I've ever played. If you do get it, let me know dood. Can help with the online. Shouldn't take too long. But the weekly challenge could be a pain in the ass. Just have to download it. Got the Ultimate Edition when it was on sale a few months back.

Also, Max Payne's $5. Should I grab it or no? Is it a good game? Never played it ever, but I played the 1st one lol.

its a great game that one would expect from rockstar but also a very demanding game to plat

I want the DLC without the actual dang game. The ones of these with DLC I want, I already own the main games. I just bought Max Payne 3 last month for $5, I'll give you the extra $.10 Sony, just give me the DLC. :/

• Like 1

I want the DLC without the actual dang game. The ones of these with DLC I want, I already own the main games. I just bought Max Payne 3 last month for $5, I'll give you the extra $.10 Sony, just give me the DLC. :/

iim the same way with mafia II; i bought it back in jan for 4.50 without dlc