Which franchise for the fastest trophies?

GJ4E-

Hey, not sure if this is the type of thread to be locked because of stupidity but I need advice and have nowhere else to go.

So I am trying to increase my percentage for my earned/unearned trophies. At the same time I am attempting to casually platinum all of my Metal Gear Solid games and my Assassin's Creed games (except for Brotherhood&Revelations). At the moment it is at 26%. I am stuck between working on other game series just for fast and easy trophies:

LittleBigPlanet

Call of Duty

Batman Arkham Series

I've tried looking at my Trophy Advisor but they normally show up games that I only have for PSPlus, but at the moment I'm not subscribed. So my real question is: what games should I play for fast and easy trophies to increase my trophy percentage? Besides MGS and AC. Please and thanks.

PS: If I posted this on the wrong page, please direct me to the correct forum so that I can properly delete this, thanks.

You have a lot of barely started games. The most effective way to increase your stats, with the least amount of actual effort, would be to just play through the games you haven't beaten (for example, Bioshock Infinite, Portal 2, The Last of Us, and all those God of War games). You won't even really need to trophy hunt. Just playing through them and beating the game would increase your stats considerably. If you need PS+ to play them, then next time you want to buy a new game, just get PS+ instead.

When I first started trophy hunting, my profile was an absolute mess like yours is (except I had more than 150 games), and that's what I did to get my percentage up. Just beat old games. For the games I really enjoyed playing, I would continue playing them for the plat. Within a few months all of my stats were way higher, and I didn't really have to do much more than game like normal.

Anyway, barring all of that, the quickest plats on your list are the Jak games, Budokai HD, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

• Like 1

LittleBigPlanet

Call of Duty

Batman Arkham Series

Maybe it's just me, but those ain't easy games to plat. LBP, decently easy I'll give you that, but it's not quick. CoD I've only earned 2 (soon enough 3) plats and the rest look a lot harder. Batman is not easy at all, fun as balls, but it will take a bunch of time, definitely a series I'd prefer to just play for fun.

As ExHaseo said, it's better to just finish off some of your old games. I, FINALLY, just 100%'d Crazy Taxi a few minutes ago, that was for fun, but as the ratio is an average, you'd do better to finish off what you've got first than just add to the list of unfinished stuff. I have more unearned trophies than earned ones, I don't care, but if I did, I'd be rebuying a lot of games I traded in now that they're going for a few bucks.

You have a lot of barely started games. The most effective way to increase your stats, with the least amount of actual effort, would be to just play through the games you haven't beaten (for example, Bioshock Infinite, Portal 2, The Last of Us, and all those God of War games). You won't even really need to trophy hunt. Just playing through them and beating the game would increase your stats considerably. If you need PS+ to play them, then next time you want to buy a new game, just get PS+ instead.

When I first started trophy hunting, my profile was an absolute mess like yours is (except I had more than 150 games), and that's what I did to get my percentage up. Just beat old games. For the games I really enjoyed playing, I would continue playing them for the plat. Within a few months all of my stats were way higher, and I didn't really have to do much more than game like normal.

Anyway, barring all of that, the quickest plats on your list are the Jak games, Budokai HD, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.

Yeah, you have a point. But in all reality, I am just a casual gamer. The only games I see myself platting are games I genuinely enjoy. I don't have much time of the day to clean my backlog so I choose my games wisely. But thanks for your perspective and suggestions, every opinion matters to me right now because my OCD is getting the best of me.

My basic goal is to increase my average completion percentage without actually getting the platinum. I'll leave my gaming instinct to naturally push me to platinum games when it comes my way. I just need help finding the easiest games to earn trophies quick. Anything helps guys, thanks.

You have a bunch of God of War games - they are all very easy and quick platinums

Seconded. I've never even been good at GoW, and I have 4 of the 5 plats pn the Collection (and I only lack 3 because I got sick of pkaying them). They're fun games, too.

Sorry I accidentally created 2 of the same post, but I don't know how to delete this one. Any help guys?

Go to the "edit" tab. There should be a delete option...or not? Edited by starcrunch061