Goblins arent so bad glitch

EctoCooler_87

The goblins trophy didn't unlock for me either. I'm playing it on both the Vita and PS4. If anyone knows what stage this unlocks on, that would be great. If it's early in the game, which I suspect it is, it shouldn't be a problem deleting the current save and restarting the game after beating it. As for EZPZ, I don't know what to say as the trophy unlocked for me as soon as the level was over and the results screen popped up.

The goblins trophy didn't unlock for me either. I'm playing it on both the Vita and PS4. If anyone knows what stage this unlocks on, that would be great. If it's early in the game, which I suspect it is, it shouldn't be a problem deleting the current save and restarting the game after beating it. As for EZPZ, I don't know what to say as the trophy unlocked for me as soon as the level was over and the results screen popped up.

This trophy unlocked upon first entry to Mountain big stage, not any specific level. You will have a short conversation with a blue-ish old goblin, who says he doesn't trust color guardians.

After the conversation it will be unlocked.

I was playing on my Vita (PS TV to be more specific, but don't think it has any difference with Vita).

TBH, this game is the most bugged game I ever played on Vita, not sure if the developer team had a QA procedure....... (Not sure about PS4 version)

Trophies are not too bad, can be challenging at times but still fun. I personally quite enjoy this game actually. However so many random issues would cause the error of application (mostly after finishing a level and processing to next one). This will definitely affect the gaming experience.

• 4 weeks later...

Late post, but yeah, I got it.

Word of advice to anyone reading -  BACK UP YOUR SAVE BEFORE BEATING THE CAVES BOSS.

If your playing on the ps4, put it on your usb stick. Playing the vita, save it to your pc/ps3/ps4.

That way, you don't have to play through the whole game again and again.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I guess the problem fixed itself. I'm playing on my PS Vita, and just as a precaution I saved right before the Caves boss. Hopefully, someone else is very lucky with it. Anyway, I'm enjoying the game so far. It's very challenging for me as I'm not really good at platformers but wanted something different to play.