Problem with Download DLC on PS4

cronocyde

Quick question guys,

I bought Sound Shapes and installed all the DLC on Vita and PS3... But for the PS4, I cannot download all the DLC because there's no download button to add to the queue in the Playstation Store. Anyone else have this problem? How do I download the DLC on my PS4 then, in-game?

Thanks!

From my experience, any DLC that I get like that for PS4 gets automatically downloaded (whether you want it to or not). I spent ages trying to do it manually before I realised this! Check the Beat School to see if the DLC levels are on your list

• Like 1

Go into the game on the PS4 itself, look at the section where it says which friends play it and all that, and the DLC should be there, since you own it, just hit download. If there's no download button, it's downloaded itself already. If there's a buy button, something's wrong.

If you get anything other than those things, I have no idea, sir.

Edit: I was decently sure on the auto download thing but didn't want to be wrong, as above post said, there's a decent chance that's it.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Wasn't really a problem for me to download all of the DLC packs, but I do remember that I downloaded them trough the game itself and you just have to click the packs and the playstation store will appear and the download it. It may work.