Retail version of Ultra SF IV!

Hi, I just saw that there is a retail version which named ULTRA STREET FIGHTER. What it contains? SSF + DLC on-disc? Or only USF so you add all trophy set to your acc but can't get trophies from base game.

I just already bought SSF IV retail version so I want to know should I buy USF in addition to this version or can I sell this disc and get USF? Thanks.

Is there actually a retail version because the PS blog only talks about a PSN store version.

Yes, there is one, unless you're talking about the PS4 version? As far as I know, that's being released only digitally for now.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

Yes, there is one, unless you're talking about the PS4 version? As far as I know, that's being released digital.  I'm not going to get it right away, if at all, because I don't have a PS4 stick yet.  I do plan to get one when SF5 comes out in a year or so, though.

Thanks for the correction, grimydawg. This Sony/Capcom deal is looking so stupid right now but I guess it saves a bit of money for both of them. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

Thanks for the correction, grimydawg. This Sony/Capcom deal is looking so stupid right now but I guess it saves a bit of money for both of them. 

No, it's not stupid.  It's a business move.  It's being released digitally only.  I know the digital version came out before the disk versions of the last gen consoles.  This time, Sony says it won't be released on disk, however.  

Ultra Street Fighter IV contains Ultra Street Fighter IV. That's it.

USF4 = new moves, new combos, Omega mode, Red Focus, Double Ultra, Delayed Wake Up, 5 new characters, new stages from SFxTK...

By the way you can't play against players that have updated to Ultra if you don't have Ultra.

That's true.  However, I was able to earn trophies by playing USF4 on another account.  So I would think you can do online stuff, too. 

Edited by grimydawg