Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StrickenBiged

Bless us with blood! Shuhei confirms expansion!

9 posts in this topic

Amazing news, his wording makes it sound like we won't learn about it at E3, but rather at PGW on October 27th. And so the hunt continues!! xD

so looking forward to this especially cause for me the game has not such a great replay value like the souls series, so i need more content  :D 

Yes please! I hope it will be a new zone and not just a new type of chalice dungeon.

I'm really excited about this, curious if they'll add more trophies this time around. From Software doesn't usually add DLC trophies, but Sony might insist on it.

I'm really excited about this, curious if they'll add more trophies this time around. From Software doesn't usually add DLC trophies, but Sony might insist on it.

I wouldn't mind it, I'd love to go back to Bloodborne AND get more trophies!

Woohoo, goty edition imminent.

Maybe From will do it, since Bloodborne is a new IP and they did things differently from Dark Souls.

Great news indeed! Looking forward to new bosses and possibly new weapons/equipment as well, and some new trophies too of course.  :shakefist: