teams and zombies?

Lonemankane

I have come up with a idea that will make this game a bit more fun what do you all think of playing the game with a team? by team I mean like your a class and them classes are,

medic

heavy weapons

sniper

demolitions

survivor

all of them can pick up any weapon and use them but they have starting gear of that kind of class, I have made a session of this but I want to know what you all think of this idea? for I got this while playing conflict desert storm 2 on psn and I really think this would make the game more fun.

here is the link to the session https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/56071-Dead-Island-Riptide

Edited by KANERKB

dead island one is not my kind of game for the weapons kept falling apart on me and it took too long to reload your guns in riptide all reloads are faster to do and the weapons don't fall apart in a few hits of using them, that is why I like dead island riptide more then dead island, and just because you found it to be shit does not mean others think it is as well

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

dead island one is not my kind of game for the weapons kept falling apart on me and it took too long to reload your guns in riptide all reloads are faster to do and the weapons don't fall apart in a few hits of using them, that is why I like dead island riptide more then dead island, and just because you found it to be shit does not mean others think it is as well

I personally don't mind riptide i love both games. And i don't know what most people think, but i know what the majority thinks, since every reviewer gave DI1 usually an 80 while riptide got an 50-60. And i believe the island on DI1 was alot better and more accesible than an overflodded jungle with really slow moving boats that needs to be recharged all the time

• Like 1

I personally don't mind riptide i love both games. And i don't know what most people think, but i know what the majority thinks, since every reviewer gave DI1 usually an 80 while riptide got an 50-60. And i believe the island on DI1 was alot better and more accesible than an overflodded jungle with really slow moving boats that needs to be recharged all the time

yes but what a reviewer thinks is nothing for most reviews hate dead island and wanted more from it and riptide does nothing new I have to say that but all the new things is better then dead island 1 in a better way for there is not 100 jobs that make you go here and there and then there to get stuff like a bloodly teddy bear or beer for some guy and all that there is only 2 people in riptide who do that and my only hate on dead island one was weapons falling apart and reloading is slow and medkits took space in your backpack, yes it's more real but does a metal crowbar fall apart after 5 hits to a person, no is does not, and also riptide I got nearly every weapon in the game yellow and all of them are level 70, I farmed them for a long time

Edited by KANERKB