Failed quest

It shouldn't. There are only a few quest-related trophies and I believe there's no way to fail them. And if there is, the game will fix it for you somehow:

I had to obtain a special card from one of the NPCs (by beating him at gwent). Unfortunately, he committed suicide before I had a chance to do this. The card was in his room anyway, so I could still be able to get the Card Collector trophy.

• Like 1

aslong as you do some of the sub plots with main characters (like their side quests) before certain stages of the game, like for instance the game warned me that some quest wouldnt be available after this mission, i then started it saw what ones i failed loaded a previous save then did the missions, one of them did ended up being a sub plot trophy

but dont stress too much majority of the time the only missions you can fail are the little exclamation ones that dont mean much

• 1 month later...

I´ve got a question about a failed quest which i got.

I agred to cleavers sidequest "The Gangs of Novigrad" to get whoreson junior together.... then a failed to destroy his arena or whatsoever and the quest failed.

After progessing some further in the story, the quest reappeared on my to-do questlog but i can´t really do anyting about it. tried talk my way out of it but no chance.

This bugs me because i now have this one level 9 quest on my questlog (i´m on lvl 18 now) and can´t have a clean slate before ending the game.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have an X mark on the Beast of white orchard quest : Examine the site of nilfgaardian solider's death. Does this lock me out of other quests/trophies?

No, it doesn't affect anything.

I missed this one on my first playthrough as well - it's one of the few "time-limited" quests, which have to be done shortly after accepting; it fails otherwise.

Did it on my second playthrough - it's a pretty easy one and doesn't give much XP, but has cool cutscenes/dialogues. :)

• Like 1