Jailbreaking a PS3

boombatakr

I was curious to do this so I could play game emulators on my PS3. The problem is it is so complicated and I have watched a TON of turtorials on Youtbe to show me how. My question for you guys is, do you know if I can just bring my ps3 into a shop and they can do it? Will any gaming stores do it? Just curious, because doing it on my own is a pain in the ass.

It's really necessary to do it? PS3 has tons of games to please every kind of gamer...it's just not worth the risk.

If Sony get you, and they will, you'll be banned for online features, system updates and such.

It's not worth the risk to get such a low "vantage"

Unwise to post on a forum declaring your intent to pirate with your PSN Profile as your signature.

https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/boombatakr.png

I'm glad, gives a very easy marker to ban your console, if it wasn't easy enough for them.

I was curious to do this so I could play game emulators on my PS3. The problem is it is so complicated and I have watched a TON of turtorials on Youtbe to show me how. My question for you guys is, do you know if I can just bring my ps3 into a shop and they can do it? Will any gaming stores do it? Just curious, because doing it on my own is a pain in the ass.

Quoting so there's a record of your post.

Edited by LastPisTolman
  • Like 1

It's really necessary to do it? PS3 has tons of games to please every kind of gamer...it's just not worth the risk.

I just wanted to play Genesis, SNES, and Nintendo games on my PS3. You can get emulators easy for your phone or tablet, but for the PS3, it's a complete nightmare! I already own the Genesis collection but I wanted to play more older games is all

Unwise to post on a forum declaring your intent to pirate with your PSN Profile as your signature.

I'm glad, gives a very easy marker to ban your console, if it wasn't easy enough for them.

Quoting so there's a record of your post.

Jesus Christ! Im not out to pirate anything!! I was just curious to play emulators, and quote my post all you want. It doesn't state i am going to pirate games, just emulators and unfortunately jailbreaking your console is the ONLY way i can do that!